Clive Everett and Basil Sebastian- WDYT?

Ladies (and Gents) ,
Thanks so much for your replies to my earlier question on whether you like [name]Clive[/name] and/or [name]Basil[/name] and posting your mn choices. There were some really great answers. I am liking these two new combos… [name]Clive[/name] [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Basil[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]. What do you think about those? My daughter-in-law and son just told me yesterday afternoon that I will be a grandma in [name]April[/name] 2010. This is their first biological child but they have legal custody of her niece and nephew already. This is my first biological grandchild (although I consider their other two my grandchildren as well) so I am anxious, nervous, worried, excited, etc. They want help with names and I just love naming things so… [name]Everett[/name] was the child-to-be’s great-great grandfather’s middle name. My son has his first name as his mn ([name]Jesse[/name]). I know she likes [name]Sebastian[/name]-she showed me a quick list she had made yesterday. Does anyone like either of these combos? If so, I will run them by them.

I think they’re both great mns for [name]Basil[/name] and [name]Clive[/name]. My favourite is [name]Clive[/name] [name]Everett[/name].

[name]Clive[/name] [name]Everett[/name] is so handsome, although it is slightly “v” heavy, so I like it if the last name doesn’t have a "v’. [name]Basil[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] feels too matchy for me though. Too much “bas” sound in it. I love that “bas” sound, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

[name]Basil[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is handsome. The "d’ and “r” sounds contrast nicely with [name]Basil[/name].

Actually I really love [name]Clive[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Basil[/name] [name]Everett[/name]. I just switched the names.

I like both these names as well as [name]Susan[/name]'s suggestions AND [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Clive[/name] too. Might depend on how they all flow with the last name. These names seem to go awfully well together so there’s a lot of good combos here! Good luck to your son and daughter-in-law!

I second (or third?) [name]Susan[/name], and I love [name]Clive[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Basil[/name] [name]Everett[/name]!

Cool names!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love the [name]Susan[/name]'s switcharoo. [name]Sebastian[/name] is just an all time favorite no matter what it’s paired with.