🏆 CLOSED ~ ABNT Seeding – February-March 2024

:tada::star2: BABY NAME TOURNAMENT SEEDING TIME! :star2::tada:

Hey Berries! :strawberry::sparkles:

Are you ready for the next thrilling phase of the Baby Name Tournament? It’s time to determine the seeding for our incredible contestants! :dizzy::tulip:

Here’s the lineup for each conference:

SMG Conference (Single-Middle Girls):
Aurora Monet
Beatrix Felicity
Clara Sunday
Elowyn Petra
Fenna June
Jane Lavender
Marguerite Claire
Maud Tuesday
Meadow Evergreen
Ramona Sunshine
Summer Elise
Susannah Mabel
Sylvie Violet
Tabitha Scout
Willa Katarina

DMG Conference (Double-Middle Girls):
Allura Xanthe Naren
Augusta Esme Bly
Aurora Vivendel March
Cosima Elspeth Lux
Daphne Fleur Josephine
Florence Ada Grace
Ingrid Elena Josephine
Josephine Ella Evening
Kacey Arina Seren
Lena Elizabeth Rose
Liliwen Marianne Hazel
Olive Melissa Rose
Paloma June Irene
Rose Amabel Thea

B Conference (Boys):
Arthur László
Bartholomew Rex
Brannoc Oberon
Edmund Nightingale
Elio Casper Monet
Felix Theodore Woods
Gabriel Thorne
Leander Peregrine
Linden Joseph
Otto Peregrine
Rafe Excalibur
Ronan Felix
Ronan Lark
Wesley Shepherd

Get ready to cast your votes below and show your support for your favorite baby name combos! :trophy::two_hearts:

Note: the polls won’t show results until they are closed on Saturday, February 17th at 11:59pm CST. This is to prevent anyone’s vote from being swayed by results!

The polls will be up soon, so stay tuned and let’s make this seeding phase as exciting as the nominations! Cheer on your favorite contestants!! :tada::star2:

15 Likes

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP THREE IN EACH

SMG Conference (Single-Middle Girls)
  • Aurora Monet
  • Beatrix Felicity
  • Clara Sunday
  • Elowyn Petra
  • Fenna June
  • Jane Lavender
  • Marguerite Claire
  • Maud Tuesday
  • Meadow Evergreen
  • Ramona Sunshine
  • Summer Elise
  • Susannah Mabel
  • Sylvie Violet
  • Tabitha Scout
  • Willa Katarina
0 voters
DMG Conference (Double-Middle Girls)
  • Allura Xanthe Naren
  • Augusta Esme Bly
  • Aurora Vivendel March
  • Cosima Elspeth Lux
  • Daphne Fleur Josephine
  • Florence Ada Grace
  • Ingrid Elena Josephine
  • Josephine Ella Evening
  • Kacey Arina Seren
  • Lena Elizabeth Rose
  • Liliwen Marianne Hazel
  • Olive Melissa Rose
  • Paloma June Irene
  • Rose Amabel Thea
0 voters
B Conference (Boys)
  • Arthur László
  • Bartholomew Rex
  • Brannoc Oberon
  • Edmund Nightingale
  • Elio Casper Monet
  • Felix Theodore Woods
  • Gabriel Thorne
  • Leander Peregrine
  • Linden Joseph
  • Otto Peregrine
  • Rafe Excalibur
  • Ronan Felix
  • Ronan Lark
  • Wesley Shepherd
0 voters
1 Like

personally, i’m rooting for the beautiful jane lavender. who are y’all cheering on?

1 Like

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], [name_f]Liliwen[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] just absolutely have my heart!!

4 Likes

Of course I voted for mine… but I was also happy to vote for [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Woods[/name_m], they’re so beautiful :grin:

4 Likes

i absolutely adore ramona sunshine, josephine ella evening, and edmund nightingale and would love to see them win!

3 Likes

cheering on jane lavender and aurora monet!

2 Likes

:rotating_light::star2: DoN’t FoRgEt To CaSt YoUr VoTeS! :star2::rotating_light:

Hey Berries! Just a friendly reminder that the seeding phase for the Baby Name Tournament is in full swing, and we need YOUR input to determine the rankings! :trophy::two_hearts:

Make sure to visit the seeding thread and vote for your favorite baby name combos before it’s too late! Your votes will play a crucial role in shaping the tournament brackets.

Hurry, you only have 2 days left until the seeding results are finalized! Let’s make every vote count and kick off this tournament with a bang! :boom::strawberry:

3 Likes

can we vote for our own name??

3 Likes

So many beauties! [name_f]My[/name_f] picks:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]László[/name_m], [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_f]Monet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m]! So striking!

2 Likes

So many great ones but I’m especially rooting for [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

1 Like

yeah! i did and i know some others did too

I didn’t vote for my own name.

[name_f]My[/name_f] faves from all three are [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Evergreen[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f], and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_f]Lark[/name_f].

2 Likes

Made some congratulatory moodboards, plus one for our lovely host :yellow_heart:

@CattheBat13579’s stunning Lena Elizabeth Rose

@Estrela’s dashing Edmund Nightingale

@autumn.leaves darling Clara Sunday

5 Likes

Thank you very much @may.rose! These moodboards are absolutely wonderful! You perfectly captured the essence of these names. You gave them color and life, transforming them into beautiful images! Thank you!

1 Like

What happened to this competition anyway? Was there going to be more or are those the winners?

1 Like

There was a 3rd post with tie-breakers. The winners from each category are: Jane Lavender, Lena Elizabeth Rose, and Edmund Nightingale.

I was gonna wait for an annoucement post to do the moodboards, but I just couldn’t wait! Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit, @autumn.leaves!

2 Likes

@may.rose These are so beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

@may.rose these are absolutely beautiful!! thank you so much. you didn’t jump the gun at all – you’re just so sweet!

@lucy_halo1 i’m so sorry, i’ve been meaning to put the next part of the competition up but it’s been a hassle trying to get the brackets arranged, and i’ve also been very busy!! i’ll get them all up a soon as i can – the competition is still on!

4 Likes