Clothing Names

The names from Toast’s new collection; they make lovely clothes, but the real highlight are the wonderful names which they christen them with, in my opinion!

Much of the collection was apparently inspired by [name]India[/name], and this is reflected in some of the names.

[name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Alicia[/name]
Amolika
[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Benny[/name]
[name]Cass[/name]
[name]Cassia[/name]
Damini
[name]Demeter[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Gavriel[/name]
[name]Hyacinth[/name]
Ikat
[name]Lali[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Lina[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Maggie[/name]
Maghreb
Manjula
[name]Maya[/name]
Naisha
[name]Nelly[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
Otelo (a boys’ name, surely? They applied it to a pair of women’s shoes, though)
Pima
Rossana
[name]Sara[/name]
Shibori
[name]Shirin[/name]
[name]Shreya[/name]
Taruna
[name]Wala[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name].

What do you think? If you had to name your daughters from this list, which would you choose?

Great list!

I love: [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Flora[/name], Hyancith, [name]Maggie[/name], and [name]Nelly[/name].

Twinkle - cool idea!

If I had to name my daughters from this list, what WOULD I choose? So much to work with here…

[name]Cassia[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Hyacinth[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name] [name]Maggie[/name] Rossana

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love Rossana!

This is great. I’ve noticed sometimes furniture companies will give their
peices great names too.

I love -

[name]Benny[/name] - I’m loving this for a girl and excited to to see it here.
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Gavriel[/name] - a variation of [name]Gabrielle[/name] and I much prefer the nn [name]Gavi[/name] to [name]Gabby[/name].
[name]Lali[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

Damini intrigues me. [name]Hyacinth[/name] is one of my favorite flowers I wonder what a good
nn would be for this one.

Isn’t [name]Gavriel[/name] a form of [name]Gabriel[/name], thus male?

Rossana - Another form of [name]Roxanne[/name]? The Russian form [name]Oksana[/name] couldn’t unseat the classic as my #1, and I don’t think this one can, either. But it’s the closest anything’s ever come.

My style: [name]Alicia[/name], [name]Cassia[/name], [name]Maya[/name], [name]Zoe[/name].

Interesting: Damini, [name]Hyacinth[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name]'s [name]Cassia[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Hyacinth[/name] is wonderful. All Greek, but all so different in feel. Which is exactly how I like it; middle names should have what the first doesn’t.

Your right :slight_smile: I meant [name]Gabriel[/name]. Sometimes my thoughts get jumbled on the way from brain to my finger tips :confused: Thanks for the correction :slight_smile:

I love Toast clothes so much, and of course the names in the catalogue.

If I had to name a child using these names I’d probably go with (and its a tough choice since there are so many lovely names) :

[name]Cassia[/name] [name]Benny[/name] [name]Flora[/name]

:slight_smile:

Cute names! My daughters would be:

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Cassia[/name] [name]Zoe[/name]