Coder for a boy and Adriana as a middle name

DH and I both like Coder nn [name]Cody[/name] for a boy. (It’s a [name]German[/name] name) Opinions?

I was thinking of Coder [name]Alexander[/name]. But the “er” ending might be a bit much.

Also, we’ve agreed on [name]Adriana[/name] as a middlename for a girl…problem is a first name. :confused:

Last name is Pavelsek. Any suggestions?

I only have: [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Adriana[/name] so far, but I haven’t asked him his opinion yet.

You know what’s interesting about Coder, too, is that it fits into the profession-names, like [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Carter[/name], [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Parker[/name], [name]Turner[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], etc… but a modern version. Cool.

Coder Pavelsek sounds great. The er-ending with [name]Alexander[/name] would bug me too, but I tend to generally dislike rhyming endings or alliterative beginnings, and some people really like them or at least don’t mind them. It’s all personal preference.

I think Coder sounds like a profession name, but not in the [name]Thatcher[/name]/[name]Hunter[/name]/[name]Shepherd[/name] kind of way. It sounds futuristic and reminds me of the Matrix or something like that…I don’t know, all I get is dystopian imagery. Sorry, but I’m not a fan.