_____ Colette

Hello all,
we are actually on the homestretch with our third pregnancy, since we are due later this month.

The only thing left to do regarding the name of our third daughter is to pick a first name from the list (we already narrowed it down an awful lot), could you maybe help us a little?

Her middle name is set already: [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. It is a honor name, just like the middles of our first daughters ([name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]).

The first names we got left are:

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]/[name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]

Which do you like best with the middle [name_f]Colette[/name_f]?

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is my pick for loveliest first name, good match with middle and great with sibset.

Vote for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. It’s gorgeous. :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. I wouldn’t use [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] since you already have a daughter with an “E” name.

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is so perfect! I also like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] a lot.

I vote for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

With [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] as my runner up.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f].My suggestion,keep all these names in the back of your mind and when she’s born,look at her face and then decide.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is stunning. [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love.

I think both [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] are too close to [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are my favorites from your list; they both go well with [name_f]Colette[/name_f].

Ooh your girls have such pretty names!

Well I love the name [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], and have [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] on my list–so that is a definite like from me.

However with [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], my first pick from your list might be [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. Especially if [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] is ever called [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

Other thoughts that cam to mind are [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. Good luck!

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and:

[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is my favorite. Gorgeous!

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] are my favorites!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] with [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] in second place.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name_f]Julia[/name_f]

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is my favorite by far, with [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] as runners up. For some reason, I just can’t get behind the name [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]…

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] are the ones I like best.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is fantastic.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] are my two favorite combinations. If I were considering first names only, I think I would actually select [name_f]Flora[/name_f] from your list, but I don’t think it goes as well with [name_f]Colette[/name_f].