Colette

Thoughts? Nicknames for [name_f]Colette[/name_f]?

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] is very pretty! I prefer [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] myself though.

I think [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_f]Lettie[/name_f], [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] are cute nickname options!!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

[name_f]Lettie[/name_f]
[name_u]Coco[/name_u]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Ettie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]
LeLe
CeCe

1 Like

Such an insanely gorgeous name! [name_f]My[/name_f] only problem with it is that it suits sooo few people (imho). I prefer no nickname personally, but if I had to pick one, I’d go with [name_u]Coco[/name_u].

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! It reminds me of the chef in Ratatouille, since that’s where I first heard the name, so it feels bold and elegant!

As for nicknames, I love [name_f]Lettie[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: though they have a bit of a different feel than [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! Much more warm and cozy.

1 Like

Like [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

[name_f]Ettie[/name_f], [name_f]Letta[/name_f], [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_f]Collie[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Ola[/name_u], [name_f]Kitty[/name_f], Cola, [name_f]Lettie[/name_f], [name_f]Otter[/name_f], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! The only thing is pronunciation. I’ve heard it pronounced “cah-lette” & “Cole-ette”

1 Like

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] is stylish and sweet

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cece[/name_f], [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], [name_f]Lettie[/name_f], [name_m]Cole[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! - [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite nn for her are [name_u]Coco[/name_u] and [name_f]Lettie[/name_f]! but [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], Ettie/Ette (pronounced the same) and [name_f]Collie[/name_f] are some other options!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] so much! I grew up with one, and she often went by [name_f]Lettie[/name_f]. :orange_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous!

Nicknames I really like [name_u]Coco[/name_u] & [name_f]Letty[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like