Colleen's twins

So on November 6th, Colleen Ballinger and her husband Erik Stocklin welcomed into the world their twins (boy and girl) joining their soon to be 3 year old Flynn Timothy Stocklin. I thought I’d share because she already announced it on her youtube channel and also, she is announcing her twins’ names tomorrow so I thought while we wait, we could make our predictions. She recently uploaded a video (all links will be below) of her saying the names they loved but didn’t use. (Colleen loves nature sounding/themed names) Here they are:

Girls:
Alice
River
Willow
Ruby
Meadow
Brooke
Lila
Darla
Millie
Jasmine
Penny
Mae
Rose
Delilah
Isla
Joy
Poppy

Boys:
Skyler
Forest
Saylor
Van
Harper
Sunny
Ruby
Dublin
Bear
Maze
Lucky
Sullivan

They have also mentioned loving Maggie and Sky/Skye for a girl before but wasn’t in that list

Link of the video “Baby Names We Love But Didn’t use” (Skip to 13:18): Baby Names We Love But Didn't use - YouTube
Link of the video of the birth of the twins: The Birth Of My Twins - YouTube

9 Likes

My guesses: I feel like they would be into the names Bodhi, Bowen, Cedar, Cove, Reed, Basil for a boy and for a girl maybe Hazel or Sky/Skye but I’m not quite sure. They could always come with a new name and surprise everyone which makes me doubt my guesses lol.

I will reply tomorrow once she announces the names and will link the video so you can see why they chose those names :blush:

1 Like

Ooh, maybe Maggie or Sky then, for baby girl?

Some boy name guesses:
Ember
Vance
Vince
Vaughn
Navy
Willow

Girl guesses:
Pearl
Opal
Evie
Ayla
Violet
Willow

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] one idea… [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] / [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]

1 Like

I just watched her video and was hoping there’d be a thread here for guesses!

She definitely seems to favor nature names after listening to her list. I feel like [name_u]Skye[/name_u] fits all of the criteria and would fit along side a lot of the names on her girl list. Another idea is Lily/Lilian. Has similar feel to [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], or even [name_f]Isla[/name_f] on off of her list. I think they’ve been referring to her as “lady bug” which feels similar to “lily bug” to me.

Her boy names feel less focused on just nature names. I’m throwing [name_u]Fox[/name_u] out there because she has some bold names like [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] that feel similar to [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. Feels kind of similar to [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] but not too close. I’m also feeling [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]. [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] feels similar to [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_u]Saylor[/name_u], or [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] but is a little more on trend.

I can’t wait to see what they chose when she announces!

2 Likes

Ruby and Penny were actually two of the names I was thinking she might use for a girl!

Because they had Mae and Maze/Maize on their list I could see Maeve or Maisie for a girl.
Other ideas: Willa, Opal, Hattie, Billie

I previously thought they would use Wesley, but it’s looking like their style for boys is leaning a lot farther towards unique nature names so I’m less sure of Wesley.
Maybe: West, Basil, Ever, Frankie, Scout, River (they said they wouldn’t use it for a girl but I can still have hope for a boy).

They used Flynn Timothy (two family names) and so I think they’re more likely to use family names for their first girl but now that they’ve covered the honor names for boys they might feel more empowered with boy names.

9 Likes

They’re called [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Koy[/name_m] and [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f]!

14 Likes

maisy joanne is really cute, i’m not sure about wesley koy it doesn’t seem to fit with the other two.

4 Likes

you were right on wow!!!

3 Likes

the story behind their names is actually so sweet! you will see why wesley koy was chosen and i think it’s a perfect choice!

link: TWIN BABY NAME REVEAL! - YouTube

1 Like

I’m excited to find out their names! I have no clue what their names will be though, but I can get the general theme of them.

she posted the video announcing the names earlier!

1 Like

Oh, thanks I didn’t notice! I just saw it and I love the names!

2 Likes

That’s incredible, you picked BOTH of their names… what are the odds! :clap:

12 Likes

She didn’t say it in the announcement video - but I love the twin link that they are a W and an M, what a cool way to link them if you want to give them different letters! I love it!

2 Likes