College Rich Girls needs a name

Hey guys, it’s me again.
[name_f]Remember[/name_f] the story I was writing?
Well, I need another name. This time, it’s for a college rich girl.
She has olive skin (maybe one shade above), dark hair and an angled face, with a tiny nose, small, rosy and plump lips and high cheekbones. Her eyes are kind of like a kaleidoscope, changing its color from green, to grey and to amber. She’s skinny and her height is average.
In the story, she’s described as being a drama queen. It couldn’t be different, since she pursues the dream of acting. And she’s very good at it. Although she looks sweet, she’s very tough on herself and she’s also very stubborn. She doesn’t give up easily and hates to lose, but loves a competition. And even though she doesn’t like to admit it (it’s noticeable tho), she suffers from narcissistic personality disorder because of the pressure her parents put over her when she was little.
If you have some trouble picturing her figure, I based her looks on The Crown card for [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Eadlyn. Here’s the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiS_lC3XEAAzwGp.jpg (the first girl)
Thanks already <3

I like that image :slight_smile:

So about a name for your character, I kind of think of something grand and maybe princessish where you can always go with a nickname if the name seems too long to call her that throughout the story :wink:
Some suggestions:
[name_f]Arianna[/name_f] nn [name_u]Ari[/name_u] or [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Idalia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] (it has that [name_m]French[/name_m] vibe I kind of like on rich girls^^°)
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] nn [name_f]Amy[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]/[name_f]Florette[/name_f] nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoire[/name_f] (again that [name_m]French[/name_m] thing) nn [name_f]Vi[/name_f], [name_f]Vicky[/name_f] or [name_f]Tori[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariella[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] that was at least an inspiration :slight_smile:

You could always do [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] nn [name_f]Vicky[/name_f] or [name_f]Tori[/name_f] if you want to do that, or maybe [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] nn [name_u]Ash[/name_u].

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Maris[/name_f], [name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_f]Arielle[/name_f], [name_f]Melinda[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Chiara[/name_f], [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_f]Kendra[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Perrie[/name_f], [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] are my suggestions. No rhyme or reason, just what I think might fit the character and the description you gave. I hope this helped or inspired and happy writing!

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is often used for girl’s in my opinion, and [name_f]Serena[/name_f] is the name of one of the [name_m]Williams[/name_m] sisters, right? I think so.

I’d give her some type of Spanish/ Hispanic name. I took a look at your link and I thought the girl looked like she was Hispanic. These are some of my thoughts.

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]\ [name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_u]Santana[/name_u]
[name_f]Alejandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Anamarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f]
[name_u]Andrea[/name_u]
[name_f]Angelia[/name_f]

I hope this helped.

[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]
[name_f]Megan[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f], [name_f]Felicia[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], or [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. Something posh, exotic, and a little prissy.

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] is the name of the character in Rugrats and All Grown Up and I have a cousin named [name_f]Bianca[/name_f].

For first names I like

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Darcia[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

I realise you didn’t ask for last names but here are a few that I think scream “college rich girl”

DeLacy
[name_f]Divine[/name_f]
Stratton
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f]
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]

Some of my favourite combos are
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f] Stratton
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] Stratton
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] DeLacy
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Divine[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Darcia[/name_f] Stratton
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] DeLacy
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Divine[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u] [name_f]Divine[/name_f]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u] O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] I helped!

I’m thinking [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], which sounds a little overbearing and regal. You could go with [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u] or [name_m]Ron[/name_m] for short.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
leslie
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
Clendare
harow
i think [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] nn [name_f]Viv[/name_f] or vivi is the best.:smiley:

[name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellington[/name_u]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Joanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Mallory[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f]
[name_f]Selma[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]