Colors and fonts?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn’t find it in All About Nameberry. I wanted to remake my combos in my user card, and I noticed that we can’t use different fonts and colors like with signatures. Is that something that will change? Or, if we’re going to get signatures back, will we get that with the new signatures?

This isn’t relevant, but since we’re talking about colors, I have another question. I understand that the forums are new and there are still problems, so this is for the future, once all the important issues have been fixed. [name_m]Will[/name_m] we be able to get different colors for the forums? Like how there’s light twitter and dark twitter for example, or how on other sites you can have them appear with pink, blue or yellow accents instead of the default color. Nameberry’s characteristic color has always been green for me, so it’d be nice if we had the option for green accents instead of blue! I know nothing about how sites work so I understand if it’s not possible, just curious.

Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @tallemaja,

There are no options for different fonts and text colours as standard, as far as I know, but I can look into whether it would be possible to add this.

As for different colours on the Forums themselves, I’m sure this would be possible, but as you say, we’re focusing for now on fixing functionality issues wherever they crop up. We’d have to revisit the question of colour schemes, etc. a little further down the line once everything’s settled down.

3 Likes

Of course, I understand that! This is more so me wondering about the future, I’m not expecting action right away. Thanks for your hard work!

1 Like

That kind of features are usually provided by the software and not by creators of this site, but there are some websites that allow you to use fonts anywhere you want :slight_smile: (you can check my profile, I use different fonts)

https://igfonts.io/ is the one I used

2 Likes