Combination help

DH and I have a short list of first and middle names for our baby, if they turn out to be a girl. Our first names are:

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]

We plan to use a bird name for the middle after my grandmother whose name means “songbird”. The three we have on the table are [name_f]Lark[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. Which of these (or other suitable songbird names) would go with out three first name options?

(Note: We are fully aware of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]'s connections and will use it should it suit our baby when they arrive.)

My favorite combos are:
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]

My favorite combo is [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and then [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f].

My favorite…
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] ([name_f]Bethany[/name_f] Skylark or [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] Larkspur or [name_f]Bethan[/name_f] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] would all be great too! Maybe even [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] Song?)

Other ideas…
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

Good luck :slight_smile:

I really like the idea of [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. It flows great and sounds wonderful together.

My favourite is [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f], then [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

My favourite combination would be [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] or [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] :).

what about cassandra sparrow?

I would pair them up as [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] :slight_smile:

My favourites from your list:

Other songbird combinations:
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Starling[/name_f]

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Linnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Linnet[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]

Thank you all for your help! [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is my current favourite but some of the others are beautiful too. We will have to wait for baby to arrive and see!

I love [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], and either [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] or [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! I’m not usually keen on [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], because of what you alluded to, but [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is super spunky and cute. I love [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], though, and I think [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]/[name_u]Wren[/name_u] would get my vote!

P.S. I think [name_f]Starling[/name_f] or [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] would be really lovely songbird options as well, and I think [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is absolutely darling.

Oo I love [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]. Combos I think flow well:

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] (but I like alliteration)
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]

My faves are [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].