Combo of the day (Part 1)

:cherry_blossom: :sparkles: [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Keelan[/name_u] :sunny: :evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Arthur Jack Barnaby :ear_of_rice::ox::national_park:

immediately sounded like a cowboy name to me. (thanks to anne’s caf! @lemonrose)

17 Likes

thank you! :black_heart: ha yes, I just changed my theme last night, so I’m sure some others will have the same realization lol

1 Like

i love your new pp :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i love josh sm

2 Likes

That’s so beautiful!!

1 Like

ty! within the last couple months of consuming all of GVF’s music, I’ve officially named them a favorite band of mine, and that title only belongs to two other artists (Queen, and Hozier); i’m simply obsessed. (listening to them on vinyl as I type actually :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

omg yesss!! as you should! gvf is amazing :star_struck: you should really listen to led zeppelin, my fav band ever :)) gvf has a very clear influence of them (which im sure you already heard lol) so i think you might like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
ok promise im done being off topic after this, sorry @ others on this thread!

oh I definitely have! (: I haven’t sat and listened to a whole LZ album before though. I want to start analyzing more music from artists that I enjoy, so I’ll keep them on that mental list! <3

2 Likes

[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] :classical_building: :sheep:

I think I finally found the combo that combines two of my favourite names that I just haven’t been able to pair up. The name [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], meaning “sheep hearder” is an honour to my hometown and my faith, while [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] has a beautiful set of meanings: “God spear; deer lover; warrior champion” and honours a historical figure I deeply admire and who has massively influenced my own life.

26 Likes

nora grey :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

22 Likes

[name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Muir[/name_m]. (I think ‘muir’ would refer more to the sea rather than the moor in Irish, and I always thought [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Muir[/name_m] was pretty cool!)

9 Likes

[name_f]Petronella[/name_f] [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f]

7 Likes

juno fiora

20 Likes

[name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Owl[/name_u] :pleading_face:

21 Likes

zsofia bramble “zosie” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

16 Likes

[name_f]Larisa[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

6 Likes

[name_f]Gia[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] :innocent:

10 Likes

lola bloom :blossom:

17 Likes

Agathe Morwenna Circe :sparkles:

11 Likes

:milky_way:[name_f]Idun[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] :black_heart: