Combo of the day (Part 1)

literally could this be any cuter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

2 Likes

I have to give credits to my boyfriend, he came up with the first, the middle and the nickname :pleading_face:

5 Likes

elodia moon :crescent_moon:

17 Likes

[name_u]Tilden[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] “Tilly” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

stop that’s is gorgeous!!

1 Like

opal sabine!

9 Likes

willoughby sparrow :evergreen_tree: :ocean: :sun_with_face:

15 Likes

sister set [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] “Etta” & [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Salomé[/name_f] “Noor”

I just love the names [name_u]Noor[/name_u] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f], they’re a dream but I don’t feel they’re substantial enough to use alone

3 Likes

[name_f]Zetta[/name_f] [name_f]Amadea[/name_f] & [name_f]Juna[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]!

11 Likes

tiggy eloise!! :sunny:

14 Likes

I dreamt I had a kitty named this last night and then realised it was your combo & was freaking out a little :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oberon Laertes

2 Likes

haven eloisa :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

[name_f]Theda[/name_f] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] / [name_f]Theda[/name_f] Garbot

5 Likes

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] :wilted_flower:

12 Likes

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Foxglove[/name_u]!

10 Likes

I’ve often thought about using an honour name for Garry. I’ve definitely considered Garnet before, but not Garbot - thanks for putting it on my radar!

2 Likes

margot gina, “maggie” :ballet_shoes: :bouquet: :sparkles:

i dreamt i had a little sister called this last night ~ margot after a grandmother named margaret, and gina after a grandmother named regina (and my mother)!

9 Likes

[name_u]Jazz[/name_u] [name_u]Cerulean[/name_u] (unisex) & [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] Dare.

2 Likes