Combo of the Day

What’s your favorite combo for each sex, if you had to pick right this minute?

Mine are:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Cecile[/name_f] & [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]

Not using my top names (cause I always do and it gets boring):

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Today I’m liking: [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] & [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

Today:

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] and [name_f]Rayna[/name_f] Lumière (not as a sibset though)

[name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_u]Rex[/name_u] and [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]

Besides my current top choices:

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] and [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

[name_m]Sigurd[/name_m] Lejon and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ninette[/name_f]

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]

Alright, the day’s not even over but I’ve already changed my mind:

Instead of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], maybe [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f]. Is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] too “[name_m]Little[/name_m] House on the [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]”???

@oceana, I like [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u].

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
and
[name_u]Dallas[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

[name_f]Asteria[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m]

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], maybe? So hard to choose!

Oh, and for a girl…
[name_f]Susan[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

I’ve been stuck on this sibset. (It’s kind of a GP meets family names combo for me.)

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m]

Right now the combos I’m loving are Llyr Somerled and Éloïse Gywnedd.

wow, @steampunkleo, those are stunning.

@dewdropsandroses, I haven’t heard many people talk about [name_f]Susan[/name_f] lately! Cool.

I’m obsessed with [name_f]Arianne[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]. My male combo never changes, [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

This is fun. :slight_smile:

Today it would have to be:

Girl - [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
Boy- [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

@jtucker: [name_u]Love[/name_u] those; so classic and charming, both of them!

@mill1020: Isn’t [name_f]Susan[/name_f] beautiful? She’s so underloved!

I don’t think I’d ever do two middles, but just for the fun of it…

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]