Combo of the day

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Merry[/name_u] :bouquet:

12 Likes

You are getting me OBSESSED with Austeja !! She’s so so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], I’m so glad you’re a fan of her ! She’s been on my mind a lot lately, maybe even in my top 5 girls names. :blush: You should definitely add her to your list. :wink: I’m biased, of course, but everyone should appreciate her !

2 Likes

Ooo, [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], I am wildly in love with [name_m]Frey[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m]! [name_m]Frey[/name_m] is high on my list for potential middles and [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] is my eldest son’s second middle, so I may be biased, but the combination of [name_m]Frey[/name_m] and [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] is just chef’s kiss! :cook: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Zoana [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] :crescent_moon::snowflake:

10 Likes

I’m so glad you like him! [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] has been a recent obsession of mine. Your son has an amazing name :blush:

2 Likes

Romola Fenna Ash (courtesy of the Nameberry unique name generator)

13 Likes

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Honeysuckle[/name_f] (lay na)

16 Likes

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] :fire::wood::rocket:

11 Likes

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] :leaves: :sparkles: :bike:

14 Likes

[name_u]Kimi[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] :snowflake: :mountain_snow: :white_heart:

7 Likes

harper nathaniel :foggy::sun_behind_small_cloud:

15 Likes

walt fig !

11 Likes

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Callisto[/name_f] :sunrise_over_mountains:

12 Likes

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] nn [name_f]Kate[/name_f] :open_book::rainbow:

After two women who inspire me very, very much. One, a mother of the four girls I babysit. One, my creative writing professor who is changing my life. They make me feel so special, talented, good, right, and important. They are only human, but they touch my heart with something greater.

7 Likes

The only way :tipping_hand_woman: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

[name_f]Junie[/name_f] [name_u]Wintergreen[/name_u] :woman_cartwheeling::evergreen_tree::snowflake:

14 Likes

[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Titus[/name_m]

5 Likes

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] :yellow_heart::blossom::sunny::womans_hat:

8 Likes

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Mariner[/name_u] :shark: :sailboat: :anchor:

13 Likes