Combo opinions and inspiration needed..

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries,

We currently have a contender for baby 4. We are looking for an upbeat, familiar middle to add that little flare.

Current favs are:

[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Quade[/name_m] (means fourth born)
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] Tadgh
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] ([name_m]George[/name_m] is significant to how hubby and I first met)

Last name is 3 syllable so prefer 1-2 syllable middles.

Other possible firsts:
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m] nn [name_m]Nate[/name_m]
[name_m]Quade[/name_m]

Would love your thoughts or favorite on our above combos and if you have any swoonworthy combos to add, then please share.

I don’t want anything really hipster or trendy but something that makes it memorable in a warm, fresh, perhaps unexpected way. Hubby veto’s many of my suggestions.

[name_m]Adam[/name_m] Tadgh is amazing - love the meaning and sound (though I prefer the spelling [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] just a little)
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] is also stunning - such a cool name

Thanks! Sorry the Tadgh is a typo, it’s meant to be [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m].:slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] and if this mn is important to you both I should go with that. For what it’s worth, I also love [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Quade[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Quaide[/name_m] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m].

Thank you! Yes I have always loved the name [name_u]Wade[/name_u], so the sound, low popularity, and meaning of [name_m]Quade[/name_m] is growing on me.

Bumping for some more feedback pls :slight_smile:

[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is absolutely lovely. My favorite from your list. I am also a fan of [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m].

Suggestions:
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]

Thank you! [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is lovely and I love the meanings! My only concern is that it may be a bit long with our 3 syllable surname. Appreciate the suggestions, a couple of names we’ve already used with my other sons :)…thanks

I love [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]. [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] is great as well.

[name_m]Quade[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] would be so fun! What a great idea for the 4th boy!

Thanks for that suggestion. I think [name_m]Quade[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] is fun but perhaps a bit heavy on the D’s…perhaps [name_m]Quade[/name_m] [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] or [name_m]Quade[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].

We considered [name_m]Quade[/name_m] for our fourth born as well! We really loved it, except we’re nicknamers and [name_m]Quade[/name_m] didn’t offer much to work with. So that would be my pick for you :slight_smile:
Best wishes!

Thanks…I’m not 100% sure if we’re brave enough to use [name_m]Quade[/name_m] but in theory I am really loving it! I love how it’s familiar, yet hardly used and I think it would be quite a cool name for a kid and adult without being either too formal, too casual or too trendy. Still in the running. Thanks for your comment :slight_smile:

Giving this a little bump…would value some more comments and opinions pls.