Combo thoughts

What are your thoughts on these combos I’ve been thinking about recently. If you have any suggestions I’d love to hear them.

Juno [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] - the movie association With [name_f]Juno[/name_f] doesn’t bother me. I prefer [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] to [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] because of the association to [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f], [name_u]Egypt[/name_u] and the lighthouse and library that were once there (I’m a sucker for history)

Clio Lunaria - I know most people prefer [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] but I’m firm on this spelling. I’ve heard people say that Lunaria looks like a combination of [name_f]Luna[/name_f] + [name_f]Aria[/name_f], but it’s not so that doesn’t bother me. I love that it’s a nature name and it will be featured in the florals at my wedding. It is latin for moon like and the moon has a lot of importance to me

Juliet [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] - another offbeat nature name, wisteria is one of my favorite flowers (I died when I was watching Bridgerton and they were decorating the outside of the Bridgerton house)

Sage [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - The most known myth of [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] isn’t great, but there are other variants of the story and I find her to be a very intriguing figure. I enjoy her duality as well

Wren [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]

My favorites are [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f].

1 Like

Juno [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]
and…
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] (the inverse of your order)!

1 Like

[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] - Really solid combo! Both names are strong and feel modern but have plenty of history. Plus I just love [name_f]Juno[/name_f].
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] Lunaria - I don’t love the sound of this one, the -lio [name_f]Lu[/name_f]- sounds are a bit too L-heavy for me. I think Lunaria is cool. This spelling of [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] just looks wrong to me, unfortunately.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] - This is very pretty! Though I will say that [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] kind of likes that subtle magical vibe that your othr firsts have
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - I love the sound of this! Also, as someone from Greece, I actually don’t think the myth of [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is a necessarily bad one.
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite, these two names are just stunning together
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] - I love how astronomical and space-y this feels. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a gorgeous name

1 Like

Juno [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] is so bold and gorgeous

Clio Lunaria is bright and lovely

Juliet [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] is quirky and elegant

Sage [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is well balanced and sweet

Wren [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is clunky cute

Lyra [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is sleek and interesting

1 Like

Juno [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] is gorgeous! I thought instantly of the lighthouse and library in [name_u]Egypt[/name_u]. :heart:

Clio Lunaria - I’m not a huge fan of Lunaria, probably because I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Luna[/name_f] even, but I do prefer this spelling of [name_f]Clio[/name_f]/Cleo!

Juliet [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] - I’m not a huge [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] fan, but I also love the thought of [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]!

Sage [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - not my thing; I’m not a huge [name_u]Sage[/name_u] fan OR a [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] fan. Then again, I’m not fond of mythology names in general.

Wren [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] - I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. :heart: I like the idea of [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] a bit more here? But [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] does flow wonderfully.

Lyra [name_f]Selene[/name_f] - not a big [name_f]Selene[/name_f] fan, but I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]! :heart:

Juno [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] is my favorite, but I also like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

Good luck!

1 Like

My favorite is [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f], followed by [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next in line is [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]! ^.^

1 Like

I really like the flow of [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], even if [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] aren’t my favorite names. [name_f]Clio[/name_f] and Lunaria are both stunning names, but they sound like a mouthful together with all the L’s and vowels. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] Lunaria or [name_u]Sage[/name_u] Lunaria are lovely. [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] is pretty. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is divine and my favorite of your combos!

1 Like