Combos that made you love a name?

aw thank you! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s so beautiful, thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

aw, thank you!! (especially since you introduced me to Cherith!!)

that makes me happy - thank you!! Your Benjamin Ara makes me love Benjamin - Ara is such a cool unexpected middle and I’d forgotten how much I love that. Oh and Wisteria!!! Charlotte Wisteria!!

when did she grow up so much :open_mouth: I feel like I was only reading the announcement yesterday!!! and I just wanted to add that you have given me a love for Deliverance and Elanor along with Ransom!!

And how did I forget @tori101’s Lilia E. E, a combo which gave me such a love for Lilia!

And @Rosebeth’s Hjortur E. and Leonid P. - both amazing combos that have made me love those names :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awww Daisy :white_heart::sparkles: thank you very much!! This is very unexpected!! I am not very good with the combos, and when I see all the dreamy combos you come up with every day, it’s an honour that my Ianthe Hero even got to be mentioned in this thread! Thank you again! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you so nice to see [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] being given a shout out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww I still love that combo too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A long time ago I encountered the combo [name_f]Yara[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] on here (if this is your combo, sorry I can’t remember who it was to give credit!) and fell in love. I never really considered either name individually, but I remember being so struck by how amazingly gorgeous that combo was. I’ve since considered pairing both names with other names on my list.

2 Likes

@daisymeadows your bea roosmarijn, waterlily frances and weather dorothy are beautiful! i also love maeblythe but can’t remember which combo you had it in. oh, and maroon alexander.

@BronwynParry1 your edwige josephine, michael ayrton and enfys russet made me love edwige, ayrton & enfys.

@leafygreens your thalia moth made me like moth as a gp! i suppose you also had noche somewhere in your list that made me love it.

@vida azul simona is beautiful! i realised how meaningful azul actually is, so thank you for introducing me to the name.

@GreenEyes375 your herodias aurora is enchanting!

i probably left out a few but i love what everyone else brings to the table. all of you have wonderful, praise-worthy names :heart:

6 Likes

back to add another – @may.rose’s lovely [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] helped me to love [name_f]Della[/name_f]!

1 Like

Oh my gosh. Thank you. Made my whole week. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot. I lurk a lot more than I post now but this post is such a lovely beam of positivity I had to come back. Hero Agatha is currently the planned name for a protagonist of mine. Fingers crossed she sees the light of day.

1 Like
Summary

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I wasn’t totally sold on [name_u]August[/name_u] for a boy until I saw [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] :yellow_heart:
Unfortunately, I can’t remember whose combo it was, possibly @snowmaiden’s?
If anyone recognizes this as their combo, I owe you a thank you!

Hmm… if it’s me it’s an oldie! That’s a gorgeous combo; I love it, although I’m not sure it’s from me! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww, thank you!! That makes me so happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad to hear that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

omg thank you so much :pleading_face: i just saw this! it really made my day, thank you :heart:

1 Like

I just realized I never replied to this, but thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

A little late on this, but @AStudyIn_Scarlet 's [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] made me adore [name_u]Hero[/name_u] for a little girl, and @snowmaiden 's combo [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] really helped me fall in love with the beautiful [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] <3

1 Like