Comment a name, and Edmund will give you middles

I believe that this trend was started by @Greyblue, so all credit goes to her. :slightly_smiling_face: Just like it says on the tin, give me up to 3 names at a time and I’ll give you 5 middles each. Please specify if you’d like masculine, feminine, or gender neutral middle names, and if you would like one or two middles. Also, feel free to tell me what style of names or what vibe you’re looking for. Thanks again, Greyblue for the fantastic idea. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Please could you give me any middle you see fitting for [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]. She’s a permanent ‘lots of middles are great but not the one’ favourite of mine. Anything along the fem-gender neutral spectrum.
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] being PN Ma-ree-an with Ma having a short A, rather than Mary-anne.

1 Like

Thank you for offering this!!

I’d love to see what single middle names you’d pair with [name_f]Lois[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is such a gorgeous and sparkly name ! She deserves a little whimsy, methinks, but nothing too crazy …

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Lulit[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Roselore[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] Songbird
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]

Sorry if none of these suit your style. If you are unsatisfied, I can easily make another list for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These are great, thank you [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]! I’ve been crushing on Rosafiere lately so [name_f]Roselore[/name_f] is :eyes: I am also always up for a bit of whimsy. [name_f]Lulit[/name_f] is amazing and I love it with [name_f]Marianne[/name_f].
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] has such a perfect cottagecore vibe!

1 Like

[name_f]May[/name_f] I just say, [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is so, so lovely !

[name_f]Lois[/name_f] Aerwyna
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Keturah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Margalit[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] Mariamne

[name_f]Lois[/name_f] was a toughie for me, sorry if the results don’t meet your expectations. I offer re-dos. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Mellona thank you!! [name_u]Loris[/name_u] [name_f]Keturah[/name_f], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Margalit[/name_f] and [name_f]Lois[/name_f] Mariamne are lovely!!

1 Like

Ooo fun! I’d love to hear what you suggest for [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. Open to all your suggestions!

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names ! :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Doveva[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Millaray[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] Peacelily

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Lowenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]

I’d love double middles for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] (b) and [name_u]Basil[/name_u] (b) please! (I love your style so I’m excited to see what you come up with! :blush:)

1 Like

I’m not very well-versed in boys’ names, so my apologies if these aren’t up to par. :slightly_smiling_face: I adore [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] for a boy, by the way.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Alpenglow[/name_u]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_m]Wulfric[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] Stargazer
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Osiris[/name_m]

[name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Fjord[/name_u]
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Melchior[/name_m] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m] [name_m]Freyr[/name_m]
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]Llyr[/name_m]

1 Like

Thank you, these are exactly what I was looking for! :blush:

1 Like

i would love a few middles for beatrice and jasper (g) please! i tend to go for biblical middle names, but i am open to any other ideas you may have!!! thank you for doing this, these combos that you’re coming up with are stunning!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Aw, bless your heart, you’re so sweet ! Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: I think I’ll add some extra names this time, since you’ve likely heard most of the common biblical names more often. I hope that’s not too unfair for everyone else. Also, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] for a girl is a marvelous idea !

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Euodia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Jerusha[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Junia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f]

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Athaliah[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Azubah[/name_f]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Damaris[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Keturah[/name_f]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Keziah[/name_f]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Talitha[/name_f]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Zillah[/name_f]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]

Hopefully some are to your liking. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

i would love if you could do feminine middles for eliora, and masculine middles for silas and shepherd.

for these three, i’m thinking either wild nature names or unique biblical names.

thank you so much :white_heart:

1 Like

i’d love some middle names for matteo & sophina! i usually tend to like more common, timeless, floral and/or celestial names. but please feel free to suggest whatever you think works :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sorry if the biblical names are a bit too obscure, I did my best to find unique names that worked with each name. :slightly_smiling_face: I hope these names aren’t too out-there, and I very much hope you like at least some of them ! :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_m]Cosmos[/name_m] (like the flower :slightly_smiling_face:)
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Persis[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f] Junias
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] (It’s wild and it’s a nature name, but it’s Norwegian for “honeysuckle”. I still hope you like it !)

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Ashbel[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Melchior[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Mordechai[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Apollos[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Ezri[/name_u]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Nohan
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Polaris[/name_u]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Riverbrook

1 Like

edmund, to say these are perfect would be such an understatement. you have such a gift for this :sun_with_face:

eliora vivendel especially blew me away. both my boyfriend and i have a lot of norwegian heritage, so this makes this name extra special for me. silas mordechai, shepherd ezri, and shepherd riverbrook are also very handsome.

i love out there names, but you chose ones i’d never heard before. well done, and thank you so much! :ear_of_rice:

1 Like

You’re very welcome ! I’m so touched by your ever so kind words. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m so honored to have introduced you to new name treasures, as well. Thank you so much for stopping by the thread ! :yellow_heart: I’m glad you enjoyed !

1 Like

I’d love one, feminine middles for [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] and [name_f]Thora[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] style is kind of all over these days, so I’m open to any ideas you have! Thank you for doing this. :heart:

1 Like