Comment on my top 10 please

Did similar over in the girl’s section and I got some very well thought out & appreciated replies

1. [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Jerome[/name_m] [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Marceau[/name_m] [name_m]Seaborn[/name_m] [name_m]Sly[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Alain[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
  5. [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] nn [name_u]Chris[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_u]Huxley[/name_u]
  7. [name_m]Milton[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Art[/name_m] nn [name_m]Artie[/name_m]
  8. [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]
  9. [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] [name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
  10. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

Almost made the cut but not quite:

• [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Levon[/name_m] [name_u]Romany[/name_u]
• [name_m]Aras[/name_m] [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m]
• [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Sufjan[/name_m] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
• [name_m]Nole[/name_m] [name_m]Adlai[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
• [name_m]Morrisey[/name_m]
• [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
• [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] & [name_u]Pascoe[/name_u]
• [name_m]Marquis[/name_m]

Elio Jerome Hendrix - The flow is good, and I love Elio! My only “complaint” is that this confused me a bit stylistically. Elio is romantic and Italian, Jerome feels American 90’s and Hendrix modern, a little harsh and Germanic. I think Elio and Hendrix can work together since they both feel trendy, but with Jerome in the middle it’s kind of a stylistic surprise.
Marceau Seaborn Sly - Again, nice flow. Seaborn is such a cool middle. Sly is a bit much for me personally, but it does work. Looking at your other combos, I think this is a loooot more daring though. I’d change one of the three names to something more familiar
Alain Enzo Thoreau - Never heard of Alain before! I think this combo is handsome, though the ending of Alain runs into the beginning of Enzo
Cassian Anthony Ambrose - Really lovely, but I’d change it to Cassian Ambrose Anthony, so you don’t get the repeating cassiAN ANthony sounds
Christopher Amos Wilder - My favourite! Great combo. I don’t like the nickname Chris as it’s very 70s to me, but other than that perfect
Quentin Boaz Huxley - Not my style, but good flow!
Milton Noah Art - I don’t love the sound of this overall. Every name runs into the next one a little bit. Milton and Noah because of the “n” sound and Noah and Art because of the “a” sound.
Roman Sylvester Shae - Again, NMS but a good combo!
Jericho Holden Rafe - Same as above!
Gideon Raphael Leon - I don’t like how Gideon and Leon rhyme, but I love Gideon and Raphael together. Maybe Gideon Raphael Boaz or Gideon Raphael Jerome?

1 Like

The combos you have are all nice in their own way though they’re not my cup of tea.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combo is [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] :heart_eyes:
[name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite is [name_m]Alain[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t appeal to me.
I also like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] but without the added [name_m]Sufjan[/name_m] in the combo.
I like [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] as first names.

1 Like
  1. Elio Jerome Hendrix - oh this is so bright and lovely
  2. Marceau Seaborn Sly - this is sleek and cool
  3. Alain Enzo Thoreau - the repeated o sounds throws the flow off a bit but it is a cool feeling name
  4. Cassian Antony Ambrose - elegant and charming
  5. Christopher Amos Wilder nn Chris - very classic and elegant
  6. Quentin Boaz Huxley - a nice mix of modern and vintage- very cool
  7. Milton Noah Art nn Artie - very literary and arty
  8. Roman Sylvester Shea - sleek and cool
  9. Jericho Holden Rafe - vibrant and lovely
  10. Gideon Raphael Leon - oh this is beautiful and charming
1 Like