Complete the pattern

[name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] came to mind. Maybe also [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (I think [name_u]Cam[/name_u] is such a cute nickname!), [name_m]Allen[/name_m], or [name_m]Weston[/name_m]

1 Like

Thanks for the good ideas! They’re all just quite not right- some bad associations. Others hubby and I just don’t love.

[name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and…

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_u]Jack[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Nate[/name_m]
[name_u]William[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Kellen[/name_m]
[name_m]Zac[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_u]David[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Frank[/name_m]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Lowell[/name_u]
[name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]

I’m sorry your struggling bless you :heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] immediate thoughts are

[name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and…

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Amos[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

Vincent
Reuben
Kenan
Bowen
Trenton
Anders
Zebulon
Kendall
Tristen
Brennan
Nathaniel
Phineas “Finn”

[name_m]Benson[/name_m]

[name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and…

[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Franklin[/name_u]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_u]Lawson[/name_u]
[name_m]Martin[/name_m]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierson[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_m]Theron[/name_m]
[name_m]Weston[/name_m]

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Jason[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Troy[/name_u]

I like the shared ‘N’ and ‘E’ between the siblings, but I think just having one or the other would “complete the pattern” just fine :slightly_smiling_face:. I came up with a mix of names that I think sound distinctive, but share atleast one of those letters. Some are more old fashioned like [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and others are more stylistically matched with [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. I do also like the idea of a name ending with an ‘N’ like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] since [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] both end in the ‘EE’ sound.

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Julien[/name_u] - LOVE this [name_u]French[/name_u] spelling
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Warren[/name_m]
[name_m]Rueben[/name_m]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_m]Tennyson[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jenson[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]

I understand needing to match the sibset, I had this same struggle with my last and it felt like no name was exactly what I wanted. In the end we picked the name we liked the most. It probably doesn’t match as well as some others would have, but now that his name is linked to his siblings it does feel like it goes with them, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Thank you for putting together such a thoughtful list. I do feel strongly that it needs to fit bc the others have those similarities throughout. It’s very frustrating bc it feels like every good option has an equal reason for not working. Top current options:

[name_u]Owen[/name_u]: love the most of all the options but hubby feels might be too close to [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] how it fits. Two syllables. Has e and n. Has own first initial. Fits the feel we like.

[name_u]Dean[/name_u]: love not super common. Cool feel. Shares the same vowels and has e and n. Not two syllables. Doesn’t have own first initial. Don’t love nickname.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]: a little too much name for us. Doesn’t share n which makes it feel different to me. love the feel but prefer name with whole name used vs nicknames mostly (Ted [name_u]Theo[/name_u] Teddy). Like [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] but maybe not to grow in to. Great meaning

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]: like [name_u]Owen[/name_u] it fits perfect with syllables and letters needed. Don’t like [name_u]Andy[/name_u] as nickname. Fine with drew but only as nickname. Not quite our style

Would love Fintan/Finley but names taken by family. Like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]. Like [name_m]Warren[/name_m] but wish it had a cute nickname.

[name_u]Jayden[/name_u]?