Complete the set: Camilla, Josephine, Sybil, & _________

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!

I’m looking for a 4th girl’s name to go along with [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]. What would you recommend?

I like [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], but feel it’s over-used. What about [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]? [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]? [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]?

Any other suggestions?

What middle names would you give all of them?

Thanks for your help!

I think [name_f]Sybilla[/name_f] would go better with [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] than [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Margareta[/name_f], [name_f]Elisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]. As [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are relatively long names, I would give them middle names with 6 letters or less.

shameless bump

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]!

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] come to mind.

I love [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], too! It’s one of my favorites! I actually didn’t even know it was a name until Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u].

But anyway, for the fourth name, I would suggest [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], or [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].
I also second the suggestion of [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f].

For middles, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Annelise[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]…or maybe some of your originals–[name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]…

[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] Ermengarde
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

emmamay, I’m loving [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

I also love your suggestion of [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]; one of my favorite names. And actually, I love [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f].

So, berries, what do you all think about this set?

[name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “[name_u]Jo[/name_u]”
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] “[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]”

Tysm! I am so glad you like my suggestions:) I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]. I think it is the perfect completetion to your set of girls.