Complete the sister set

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!!

Finally down to the last couple of names for baby girl #2 due in [name_f]October[/name_f]. We’re still not 100% set on middle names but I have included what is currently on our list.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (nn [name_u]Vic[/name_u]) and…
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (nn [name_u]Ara[/name_u])
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Cat[/name_f])
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Kat[/name_f])

Thoughts? Suggestions?

TIA!

1 Like

Catherine [name_f]Luna[/name_f] !

1 Like

This is a tough choice. I’m definitely between [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]… I think they both work so well with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

Okay, having given it some thought, I think my vote is coming down to the vibe. [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] has a somewhat darker vibe. It feels like a cozy, autumn name, befitting a baby born in [name_f]October[/name_f]. It’s very sophisticated, too, matching older sister’s name, but still playful and rather unexpected. I love it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! Not only is it gorgeous it goes so well with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :grinning:.

1 Like

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

1 Like

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

1 Like

I’m torn between [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]! Either works great with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

Hmm ok so here’s the thing, I think [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is obviously more classic so it makes [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] feel more “buttoned-up” and formal. But [name_u]Vic[/name_u] and [name_f]Cat[/name_f] are so cute together! And [name_f]Luna[/name_f] does add a modern feeling to it.

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] feels a bit more modern (I know it’s not but it feels that way). [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] sound very princessy together to me. Not a bad thing. I actually think it’s really cute.

So it depends on what “feeling” you’re going for with the sibset.
As you can tell I’m having a very tough time deciding too. Sorry :joy:
I think in the end I’m going to go with [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. :heart:

Edited to add that for some reason I feel like Arabella adds some spark to Victoria that Catherine and Katerina just don’t for me. So that’s why I picked it.
As a stand alone name I actually prefer it too though.

1 Like

Arabella is still my favourite with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is a very close second.

1 Like

Arabella- so pretty

1 Like

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]!

1 Like

Hi there.

This is tough. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is beautiful, & my favorite from the list. But [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] nn [name_f]Kat[/name_f] is amazingly perfect w/Victoria [name_f]Rose[/name_f] nn [name_u]Vic[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Katerina [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! [name_u]Vic[/name_u] and [name_f]Kat[/name_f] would be such cute sisters

1 Like

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely

1 Like

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is wonderful

1 Like

Aw I like [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
Goes nicely with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], very underused

1 Like

Really like [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

Love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], but for some reason [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] isn’t winning me over, I think it may be the j sound

Arabella [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]?
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Avis[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

1 Like

@MichelleM @elanorelle That’s the main reason I love this combo. Though I do call my daughter by her full name most of the time, I am huge on having a solid nickname - Vic & Kat are so cute together!!

@Etymology I love your suggestion of Arabella Rain, I love Violet as well I’m just not sold on it with Arabella.

2 Likes

I adore [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!