Compliment Thread

I’m just trying out an idea I had!

There are plenty of threads on this site for complimenting names ([name_m]Favorite[/name_m] Names on the Last User [name_m]Card[/name_m], Names on NB That Make You Go WOW, et cetera), but what about a place to compliment people?

One of the best things about Nameberry is its community, and this is a thread to celebrate that.

Did someone welcome you to the site? Give thoughtful advice? Make you laugh? Make you smile? This is a place to share that! Let us know who makes this site a better place!

17 Likes

I love this idea!

3 Likes

@katinka and and all of the other admin work tirelessly to make the site a supportive place, and I think their work has paid off!

11 Likes

@jonquils always makes me smile with her thoughtful posts!

3 Likes

Aw, hey, that’s me! :slight_smile: Thank you so much, lovely.

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper, everywhere I look I see someone saying how friendly and welcoming you are.

3 Likes

@leafsgirl44 is one of my favorite people that I have ever met, even virtually. You can tell she is just a kind, genuine, beautiful soul.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :pleading_face: :star_struck:

THANK YOU! YOU ARE SO KIND!

3 Likes

@MG1257, you always seem to have a kind word for everyone.

3 Likes

@otter.on.ice you always seem to just pop in and brighten everyone’s day!!

1 Like

@almostactually, if you were a gemstone, you would be a [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! That’s how precious you are, sweetheart. :slight_smile:

@ashthedreamer, I think you know how much I care about you and love talking to you, but I just wanted to say thank you for all you do, friend!

@anon68906791, you always make me smile.

@EJpuddlejumper, your enthusiasm and kindness is infectious. I always love reading your posts. :slight_smile:

@Myosotis, your lovely names, personality, and spirit are always appreciated by me around these parts. I love it when you post!

@Greyblue, you are a lovely, amazing person, I can tell from your genuineness.

7 Likes

@allthesuperawesometeenberriesandhonestlyeveryone are so positive all the time and just give me something to smile at anytime!

10 Likes

Aw thank you @jonquils
Your so genuine and creative and your enthusiasm and excitement is so inspiring and wholesome

4 Likes

@futuremama, thank you for being a pure light, always and forever. :heart:

@katinka, thank you for all of your hard work. I can assure you that it doesn’t go unappreciated.

@moonstone, I always adore your posts, because they’re always so lovely.

4 Likes

@trixiehobbit, I know for a fact that you are going to be a great mother. Your beautiful soul and tender personality are going to be such a gift to little [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] or [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]. They are so lucky to have you as a mother already. :heart:

2 Likes

@JadeLinnell, you are such a blessing to little [name_m]Zeb[/name_m] and the new baby. I hope I can be as good a mother as you someday. Your love for your children radiates even though a screen, in the most gorgeous of lights.

@SparkleNinja18, you always manage to bring a smile to my face, even on the bad days. Thank you, dear friend. :slight_smile:

@Carys1, even just knowing you through your caring for [name_m]Oreo[/name_m] and [name_m]Mylo[/name_m], as well as your sweet interactions on this website, I know that you are a wonderful person inside and out.

@hyacinthbucket, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and the blessing that is the way that you share your heart with us.

@Hypatia_Hellene, you are a pure, unadulterated beauty! I love reading you thoughts on names and everything else.

~

Y’all know I just love threads like these! I can’t help myself!

4 Likes

@jonquils Thank you so so much :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart: You’re easily one of the loveliest people I know. Your kind, caring heart shows through in everything you post on the site, and I love that :heart:

3 Likes

@jonquils That is so incredibly sweet, thank you so much. I can honestly say that your passion and compassion is infectious, and the care and love you radiate in this community is amazing. Whether you have a [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u], a [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] or a [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Rhema [name_u]Pax[/name_u], that child is going to be so loved and lucky to have you :heart:

Edit: Also, your naming style is awesome. Don’t let anyone knock your confidence.

3 Likes

@jonquils thank you so much! This has made me really happy :blush:. I may not really know you but from what I’ve seen, you seem like a really sweet and caring person

2 Likes

I love this thread!

@jonquils Thank you so much :white_heart: I can’t think of anything the other posters haven’t already said :see_no_evil: You truly are one of the most thoughtful, eloquent, kind, empathetic, caring, loving members Nameberry has ever had. It’s such a joy to have you on here!

@almostactually I agree, you really are so precious :white_heart: I always look forward to your posts! You’re so lovely and kind. I love having you on the forums!

@katinka another wonderfully thoughtful member (and admin!) :white_heart: thank you so much for all of your attentive hard work and keeping the forums a kind and happy place, as well as your well thought out participation on the forums! I’m so happy you’re our admin :smile:

3 Likes