Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2019 Part 2

All three of their children go by [name_m]Palmer[/name_m] and not [name_m]Webber[/name_m] (DH’s surname), so I’d assume it’s a last name? Can’t be certain, though. But I do love their kids’ names! [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u], [name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and [name_u]Poet[/name_u] [name_u]Lake[/name_u].

Ahh ok! I didnt know that! I love the names too! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and Dairek [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] are expecting their third child, a girl, in [name_u]June[/name_u].

Hoda Kotb recently welcomed her second daughter, [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. She joins sister [name_u]Haley[/name_u].

[name_m]Aaron[/name_m] Ashmore and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] welcomed their second daughter on [name_f]April[/name_f] 15th. She joins sister [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

[name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Richardson[/name_m] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] Leterrier are expecting their second child together, her third.

[name_f]Italia[/name_f] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m] and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] Amell are expecting their first child.

[name_u]Dillon[/name_u] and [name_f]Amy[/name_f] Duggar [name_m]King[/name_m] are expecting their first child in [name_f]October[/name_f].

[name_f]Tina[/name_f] Kunakey and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Cassel welcome their first child together, his third, a baby girl called Amazonie recently. She joins big sisters [name_f]Deva[/name_f] and Léonie.

[name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_m]Bush[/name_m] [name_f]Hager[/name_f] are expecting their third child, a boy,

[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] and [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] welcomed their first child, daughter [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], on [name_f]April[/name_f] 21st.

They named her [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

Tamron [name_m]Hall[/name_m] and [name_m]Steven[/name_m] Greener recently welcomed son [name_m]Moses[/name_m].

[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Mader and [name_m]Marc[/name_m] [name_m]Kayne[/name_m] are expecting their first child.

[name_m]Greg[/name_m] Berlanti and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] [name_m]Rogers[/name_m] are expecting their second child, a girl, in [name_f]May[/name_f].

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m] Duggar are expecting their sixth child.

[name_m]Eric[/name_m] and [name_f]Lara[/name_f] Trump are expecting their second child.

[name_f]Joy[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_m]Austin[/name_m] Forsyth are expecting their second child.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] Lively and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Reynolds[/name_m] are expecting their third child.

[name_f]Keira[/name_f] Knightley and [name_u]James[/name_u] Righton are expecting their second child.