Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2019 Part 2

[name_m]Johnny[/name_m] Galecki and [name_f]Alaina[/name_f] [name_m]Meyer[/name_m] are expecting their first child.

The [name_m]Duke[/name_m] and Duchess of Sussex, [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] Markle and [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Harry[/name_m], have had their baby, a son. He’s 7th in line to the throne and the name is yet to be decided.

I just bought a trashy mag all because of the cover - Beji [name_m]Madden[/name_m] & [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Diaz[/name_u] expecting? Would be awesome, will need to scope out.

[name_m]Ben[/name_m] Feldman and [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] Mulitz recently welcomed their second child, a girl. She joins brother [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] Schumer and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Fischer[/name_m] welcomed their first child. a boy, on [name_f]May[/name_f] 5th

His name is [name_u]Gene[/name_u] Attell.

The [name_m]Duke[/name_m] and Duchess of Sussex’s son’s name is [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]!

Is it REALLY his name? His full name would be [name_u]Gene[/name_u] Attell [name_m]Fischer[/name_m] which legitimately sounds too close to “genital fissure” to my ear.

I thought the same thing!

[name_m]Zach[/name_m] and [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] are expecting their third child, due [name_u]November[/name_u].

[name_m]Kanye[/name_m] and [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Kardashian [name_u]West[/name_u] just welcomed their fourth child, a boy. He joins sisters [name_u]North[/name_u] and Chicago and brother [name_m]Saint[/name_m].

I didnt thought of that, until you point it out, and now i its all i think when i see the name.

[name_m]Zach[/name_m] and [name_f]Tori[/name_f] Roloff are expecting their second child, due in [name_u]November[/name_u]

It’s a girl.

[name_m]Alfonso[/name_m] and [name_f]Angela[/name_f] Ribeiro welcomed their third child together, daughter [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f], on [name_f]May[/name_f] 13th. She joins sister [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and brothers [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m].

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] Culkin and [name_u]Jazz[/name_u] Charton are expecting their first child.

[name_m]Greg[/name_m] Berlanti and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] [name_m]Rogers[/name_m] welcomed their second child, daughter [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Barbara[/name_f], on [name_f]May[/name_f] 13th. She joins brother [name_m]Caleb[/name_m].

[name_u]Kim[/name_u] and [name_m]Kanye[/name_m] named their son Psalm.

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u] Leggat and [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] welcomed their second daughter, [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_f]Marie[/name_f], on [name_f]May[/name_f] 17th. She joins sister [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] Duggar are expecting their first child.