Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2020, Part 2

Lowry corrected the information from E! News. His name is [name_m]Creed[/name_m] [name_m]Romello[/name_m]

Rachel McAdams is expecting her second child.

2 Likes

Candice Accola and [name_m]Joe[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] are expecting their second child together, his fourth. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will join big sisters [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

Lea [name_u]Michele[/name_u] & [name_u]Zandy[/name_u] Reich Welcomed a son on [name_u]August[/name_u] 20th. They have named him [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

Melissa Benoist & [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] are expecting their first child. The gender and due date are unknown.

1 Like

Joy Duggar and [name_u]Austin[/name_u] [name_m]Forsyth[/name_m] welcomed their 2nd child, a girl, on [name_u]August[/name_u] 21. She joins brother, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m].

1 Like

Camilla Luddington and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] welcome baby, [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Alan[/name_m]! He joins sister, [name_u]Hayden[/name_u]!

Brie [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] son is named [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] Dessert. He joins sister, [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]

1 Like

Nikki [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_m]Artem[/name_m] Chigvintsev son is named [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] Artemovich

2 Likes

Katy [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] have welcomed a daughter, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f].

4 Likes

Very cute name!!

Joy and [name_u]Austin[/name_u] [name_m]Forsyth[/name_m] daughter is named [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. She joins brother [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]

3 Likes

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_m]Buddy[/name_m]? They sound nigh on identical in my accent.

ooh i’ve been waiting for [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Austin[/name_u] to announce, where did you see the name reveal?

1 Like

The photographer accidentally revealed her name.
Her full name is [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]”

The photographer accidentally revealed her name.
Her full name is [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “[name_f]Evy[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]”

1 Like

I saw a few people say that, but when I went to look, it wasn’t on the post. Maybe she had edited it out by the time I got there

Update: They put it up themselves about an hour ago, so it’s “official” lol

1 Like

Ed Sheeran and wife [name_f]Cherry[/name_f] [name_m]Seaborn[/name_m] have welcomed daughter [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Antarctica [name_m]Seaborn[/name_m] Sheeran.

2 Likes

Gabby [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] and [name_u]Cade[/name_u] Foehner are expecting a baby girl.

Usher and girlfriend [name_f]Jen[/name_f] Goicoechea are expecting their first child together. The baby will join brothers [name_m]Usher[/name_m] V “Cinco” and [name_m]Naviyd[/name_m] [name_m]Ely[/name_m].

I started the Comprehensive [name_f]Celebrity[/name_f] [name_u]Baby[/name_u] List 2020, Part 3. Please post the pregnancies and birth announcements there. Thank you