Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2020, Part 2

Not sure if this one’s been announced or not, but Alexander Ovechkin and his wife Nastya are expecting their second child. They are already parents to Sergei.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/people.com/parents/alex-ovechkin-expecting-second-child-wife-nastya-pregnant/%3Famp=true

Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are expecting their first child together, his second.

Lea Michele and Zandy Reich are expecting their first child.

1 Like

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Pratt[/name_m] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Schwarzenegger are expecting their first child together, his second.

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Law[/name_m] and [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] Coan are expecting their first child together, his sixth. The baby will join big brothers [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] and [name_u]Rudy[/name_u], and big sisters [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f].

[name_f]Iskra[/name_f] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] welcomed a baby boy.

[name_f]Kara[/name_f] Keough and [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] Bosworth’s son, McCoy [name_u]Casey[/name_u] Bosworth, was born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 6th. He unfortunately passed away a few days after birth due to complications.

1 Like

HGTV star [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] and husband [name_u]Brett[/name_u] welcomed baby [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_m]Roth[/name_m] on [name_f]April[/name_f] 21st.

[name_u]Bobby[/name_u] and [name_f]Tori[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] welcomed son Kolter [name_u]Gray[/name_u] on [name_u]March[/name_u] 25th. He joins older brother [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] “[name_u]Kade[/name_u]” [name_m]Smith[/name_m] IV

[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] Hadid and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] [name_m]Malik[/name_m] are expecting their first child.

2 Likes

[name_f]Missy[/name_f] Peregrym and [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] welcomed son [name_m]Otis[/name_m] Paradis on [name_u]March[/name_u] 21st.

Omg! I cant wait to see what [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] names her baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

British Prime Minister [name_u]Boris[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] and his fiancée [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] Symmonds have had a baby boy!

1 Like

[name_m]Zayn[/name_m] and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] are having a girl

1 Like

[name_f]Iskra[/name_f] and [name_m]Philip[/name_m] have not revealed the name or gender of their baby, only the initials A.M.P.
[name_f]Iskra[/name_f] does not want to make an announcement of the baby’s gender to the public, in case the child feels differently later in life.

1 Like

Oh Iam sorry. I just saw an announcement online that she had a baby boy, that’s why I comment. I will try to be more careful with the informations I see online. :slight_smile:

Oh no worries! I think some outlets were also reporting they had a baby girl. [name_f]Iskra[/name_f] is such a sweet person and very active/engaging on Instagram. She fully intended to do a gender reveal but as the time approached she did make a big post about not feeling comfortable putting that information out to the world, especially with her past body issues. An interesting take on things, and one I can respect and applaud her decision on!

1 Like

[name_m]Eric[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_m]Wright[/name_m] [name_m]Olsen[/name_m] are expecting their third child.

[name_f]Ashlee[/name_f] [name_m]Simpson[/name_m] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Ross[/name_m] are expecting their second child together, her third.

[name_m]Iggy[/name_m] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] and Playboi Carti have welcomed their first child, a baby boy, recently.