Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2020, Part 4

Jenson Button and [name_f]Brittny[/name_f] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] welcome their second child, a baby girl named [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] Monrow recently. She joins big brother [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u].

2 Likes

Alexa and [name_m]Carlos[/name_m] PenaVega are expecting their third child. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will join big brothers [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and [name_m]Kingston[/name_m].

2 Likes

Josh and [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] Brolin welcomed their second child together, his fourth, a girl named Chapel [name_f]Grace[/name_f], on [name_u]December[/name_u] 24th. She joins sisters [name_f]Westlyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and brother [name_m]Trevor[/name_m]

3 Likes

This is really sweet and unexpected, especially for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] baby!

Oh I love Chapel!

Emma [name_m]Roberts[/name_m] and [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] Hedlund welcomed their first child, a boy named [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], on [name_u]December[/name_u] 27th

6 Likes

Jessica [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] Kirkham welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_u]Baby[/name_u]-[name_u]Rae[/name_u] (they will call her [name_u]Baby[/name_u]) recently.

Wow

2 Likes

Is actually [name_u]Baby[/name_u] or they just decided not to release the name and will call her [name_u]Baby[/name_u] publicly ?

1 Like

Actually [name_u]Baby[/name_u] :neutral_face:

She was born on [name_u]November[/name_u] 17th and has a older sister named [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Cameron [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] and [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] Thibes welcomed their second child, a boy named [name_u]Ryder[/name_u] T., on [name_u]December[/name_u] 22nd. He joins big sister [name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]

1. Lauren Bush and David Lauren are expecting their third child, due spring of 2021

2. Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham are expecting twins, their second and third child

3. Ndamukong and Katya Suh are expecting twins, their first and second child

4. Karolina Kurkova and Archie Drury are expecting their third child

I did a quick search on this page, so I don’t think this one has been mentioned yet.

Kailyn [name_u]Lowry[/name_u] from Teen Mom welcomed her 4th boy in [name_u]August[/name_u] - [name_m]Romello[/name_m] [name_m]Creed[/name_m] Lopez, goes by [name_m]Creed[/name_m].

He joins brother [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] Lopez/Lowry (some debate on the last name there) and half-brother’s [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] Marroquin and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] Rivera

1 Like

Yes, it was posted on the third part of this. His last name is Lopez.

I don’t know if it’s Romello Creed or Creed Romello. E! News posted as Romello Creed, but later on changed to Creed Romello

Jerry and [name_f]Breanne[/name_f] Ferrara are expecting their second child, another boy

Ooops, didn’t notice the different parts, thanks.

No problem, thanks for contributing to the thread

His full name is [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]

[name_u]New[/name_u] part of the thread Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 1