Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2020, Part 4

I get strong [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] vibes from her for some reason…

1 Like

Do you think they’ll go for something more unisex?

I don’t know about unisex, although [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] is, so maybe, but I think they’ll probably go for something trendy.

1 Like

I think they might go for something a little bit more popular, maybe [name_u]Everly[/name_u]?

Maybe! I guess I can see that

1 Like

Maybe it’s too close to [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]?? Someone else suggested [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] but I don’t think she’d use that as it’s quite tied to [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u] still.

I can see them with a [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]! I don’t think of it being tied to [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u] at all lol. I forgot she had a kid named that :joy: I think it’s more so tied to [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], but even then, it’s definitely gaining in popularity so it’s becoming more removed from her.

1 Like

I can kind of see them with a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or a [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] too.

1 Like

I can definitely see either of those! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] too, for some reason.

1 Like

I hope they don’t use [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]😂 it’s my daughters name and I don’t want it to become trendy😂

I honestly don’t think she’s a big enough celebrity to influence baby name trends

1 Like

I definitely see some names rising because of big celebrities, for example I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] will rise because of [name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u].

Some names do, but [name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] is a much bigger celeb than [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] Tisdale, so I don’t think whatever [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] names her baby will influence others too too much

1 Like

Yeah, no doubt whatever [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] names her baby will rise too.

1 Like

Nicki Minaj and husband [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] Petty welcomed a son in late [name_f]September[/name_f].

1 Like

Emily [name_m]Maynard[/name_m] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] are expecting their fourth child together, her fifth

1 Like

I’m really excited for [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]’s name reveal along with [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]’s and even [name_u]Niki[/name_u]’s, right now fans have speculated [name_m]Roman[/name_m] for [name_u]Niki[/name_u] it’ll go on brand with her but maybe too on brand :joy:

1 Like

Jeremy [name_m]Allen[/name_m] White and [name_u]Addison[/name_u] Timlin are expecting their second child

Bethany [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] Dirks are expecting their third child

Emily [name_m]Maynard[/name_m] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] welcomed their fourth child together, her fifth, a girl. She joins brothers [name_m]Gatlin[/name_m],[name_m]Gibson[/name_m], [name_m]Jennings[/name_m] and sister [name_f]Ricki[/name_f]