Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2020, Part 4

[name_m]Wilmer[/name_m] Valderrama and Amanda Pacheco are expecting their first child.

You mean [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] Pacheco?

Yes, I do. I found odd her name be [name_u]Michael[/name_u], but I checked two different sites and they all said the same. Thank you!

His fiancé’s name is definitely [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] Pacheco. Their pregnancy announcement photo was taken by a photographer named [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Muller though.

baby [name_f]Freja[/name_f] was born a few days ago!

Two interesting celebrity baby names recently.

Gucci Mane and his wife Keyshia Ka’oir had their first child together a son named [name_u]Ice[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u].

Nick [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] had his second child with [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u], a daughter named Powerful [name_f]Queen[/name_f]. They have a son together named [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Sagon and he has twins [name_u]Moroccan[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u].

[EDIT: sorry i couldn’t seem to add this to the earlier posts]

Powerful [name_f]Queen[/name_f]? It’s unique

They named her what?! :flushed:

How perfect

[name_m]David[/name_m] Henrie and [name_u]Maria[/name_u] Cahill welcome their second child, a baby boy named [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u]. He joins big sister [name_f]Pia[/name_f].

Edit
People magazine states that the full name is James Thomas Augustine Emanuel while David Henrie on his Insta says James Thomas Augustine :thinking:

4 Likes

Conor McGregor and [name_f]Dee[/name_f] [name_m]Devlin[/name_m] are expecting their third child

Jenson Button and [name_f]Brittny[/name_f] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] welcome their second child, a baby girl named [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] Monrow recently. She joins big brother [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u].

2 Likes

Alexa and [name_m]Carlos[/name_m] PenaVega are expecting their third child. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will join big brothers [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and [name_m]Kingston[/name_m].

2 Likes

Josh and [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] Brolin welcomed their second child together, his fourth, a girl named Chapel [name_f]Grace[/name_f], on [name_u]December[/name_u] 24th. She joins sisters [name_f]Westlyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and brother [name_m]Trevor[/name_m]

3 Likes

This is really sweet and unexpected, especially for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] baby!

Oh I love Chapel!

Emma [name_m]Roberts[/name_m] and [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] Hedlund welcomed their first child, a boy named [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m], on [name_u]December[/name_u] 27th

6 Likes

Jessica [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] Kirkham welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_u]Baby[/name_u]-[name_u]Rae[/name_u] (they will call her [name_u]Baby[/name_u]) recently.

Wow

2 Likes