Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 1

Mike Cimorelli [name_m]Jr[/name_m] (oldest brother to the sisters in the band “Cimorelli”) and his wife [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u] are expecting their first child together, sex unknown, due in [name_u]February[/name_u]. [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u] has 2 daughters, McKinley and [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], from a former relationship.

Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham are expecting twins, a baby boy and a baby girl.

1 Like

[name_f]Gigi[/name_f] Hadid and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] [name_m]Malik[/name_m]’s daughter is apparently named [name_m]Khai[/name_m]. Gigi’s sister’s middle name is Khair and her grandma’s name is Khairiah so I’m assuming they got it from there.

3 Likes

Love the name! just not crazy about the spelling

I agree, like the name, but not the spelling

Lisa Cimorelli (from Cimorelli) and husband [name_m]Chad[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] (from [name_u]New[/name_u] Found [name_f]Glory[/name_f]) are expecting their first child, a daughter in [name_u]July[/name_u]

2 Likes

I’M SO EXCITED!! I have been thinking about what her name might be and honestly I’m stumped. I don’t think it will be too kre8tive or anything though.

1 Like

@EllArePea Well they did a podcast episode a while ago talking about names they love and might be using and [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] said she likes: (I don’t know for sure on spellings)

Brooklyn “[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]”
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] “[name_u]Max[/name_u]”
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] “Scar”
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Lisa[/name_u] ([name_u]Lisa[/name_u] as the middle name)
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f](le)? Again not sure on spelling
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_u]Kimberly[/name_u]

1 Like

Oh yeah, I didn’t watch that because it was too long and I’ve been meaning to watch it. I love [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] “[name_u]Max[/name_u]” and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f](le)!

2 Likes

[name_u]Cade[/name_u] Foehner and [name_u]Gabby[/name_u] [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] welcomed their first child, a girl named Baylah [name_f]May[/name_f], on [name_u]January[/name_u] 18th

1 Like

Chelsea {Houska} DeBoer and her husband, [name_m]Cole[/name_m] welcomed their third child together ([name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]’s fourth), a daughter named [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] on 1/25 and baby shares a birthday with big brother [name_m]Watson[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m], 4. She also joins big sisters, [name_f]Aubree[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], 11 and [name_u]Layne[/name_u] [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], 2. (Fun Fact: [name_u]Layne[/name_u] shares a birthday with [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u].)

1 Like

Walker… I wasn’t expecting this one, but I actually like it, still deciding if I like for a girl

1 Like

Singer [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] is pregnant with her first, with screenwriter Alev [name_u]Aydin[/name_u]. No more news has been shared yet but she looks quite far along so possibly due in the spring.

2 Likes

Zach and [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] are having a baby boy, to be named, [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] [name_m]Carl[/name_m] in [name_u]June[/name_u] 2021.

1 Like

I guess the girls have a K name and they boys have a name with Y

1 Like

Dani Dyer & her boyfriend [name_u]Sammy[/name_u] Kimmence had a baby boy named [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] on 23rd [name_u]January[/name_u]

1 Like

Beautiful name! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Santi[/name_m] for short :hugs:

[name_u]Kelly[/name_u] [name_m]Rowland[/name_m] and [name_m]Tim[/name_m] Weatherspoon welcomed their second child, a boy named [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Jon[/name_m], on [name_u]January[/name_u] 21. He joins big brother [name_m]Titan[/name_m] [name_f]Jewell[/name_f]

2 Likes

(I don’t think this has been posted yet, sorry if it has!)

Rapper/singer NF (real name [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] Feuerstein) and his wife [name_f]Bridgette[/name_f] are expecting their first child, a son.

1 Like

Her oldest child is named [name_m]Titan[/name_m], not [name_m]Titus[/name_m].