Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 2

She’s having twins!!

6 Likes

i seen that! how exciting!!

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Hinchliffe, known as Mrs Hinch, and her husband [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] welcomed [name_u]Lennie[/name_u] [name_m]Alan[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] this morning. Brother to [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u].

8 Likes

[name_f]Yasmyn[/name_f] Switzer is expecting baby #3 due in [name_u]November[/name_u] to join older sisters [name_f]Laela[/name_f] and [name_f]Analia[/name_f]

3 Likes

Literally just about to say that :joy:

Edit: Yasmyn Switzer and Logan Dominic are expecting their 2nd (her 3rd). Let Logan have some fame too :joy:

2 Likes

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] and [name_m]Dave[/name_m] McCary daughter’s name is [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], she was born [name_u]March[/name_u] 13th

17 Likes

They are having a girl

Aww I was really excited to see what they chose and I’m not really surprised that it’s something so… normal! It’s sweet, I like it.

1 Like

[name_f]Emmy[/name_f] Rossum and husband [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Esmail welcomed a daughter on [name_f]May[/name_f] 24th.

4 Likes

[name_u]Julie[/name_u] McNiven and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Bleckman [name_m]Black[/name_m] are expecting their second child.

[name_m]Mike[/name_m] Sorrentino and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] Pesce welcome their first child, a baby boy named [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] on [name_f]May[/name_f] 26.

1 Like

[name_u]Cheyenne[/name_u] [name_m]Floyd[/name_m] and [name_m]Zach[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] welcomed their first child together, her second, a boy named [name_m]Ace[/name_m], on [name_f]May[/name_f] 27. He joins sister [name_u]Ryder[/name_u].

[name_m]Usher[/name_m] and [name_f]Jenn[/name_f] Goicoechea are expecting their second child together, his fourth.

Ben & Erin Napier just welcomed baby Mae, sister to Helen :revolving_hearts:
(love love love the sibset)

10 Likes

My mom and sister watch their show and both excitedly told me this one - I love Helen and Mae together!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Canadian comedienne [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is expecting her second child, her first with her boyfriend [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] Kootstra. She has an older daughter, aged 11, called [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. The due date is unknown.

7 Likes

Yay! I hope she’ll pick something vintage with a British flair to go with [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

1 Like

I don’t know if they’re “celebrities” but YT famous couple Jessica and Claudia Kellgren-Fozard are expecting a June baby. They haven’t announced the gender but I think they will choose a classic British name like Violet or Henry. They’re also going to be a Pride Baby :rainbow:

2 Likes

I loved her show on Netflix! And the name [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is just beautiful, like @minxtruck I’m hoping for something just as vintage and British - something like [name_f]Edith[/name_f] or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] if it’s a girl, [name_m]Hector[/name_m] or [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] for a boy (wishful thinking here, haha)?

4 Likes