Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 2

YouTuber [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Loeppky and her husband [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] have welcomed their third child, a baby boy named [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. He joins siblings [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].

11 Likes

I don’t know who they are but I am crushing on their sibling set! Such a gorgeous set of names :heartpulse:

1 Like

His name is [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m] and he was born on 27th [name_f]May[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Tori[/name_f] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] and [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] welcomed their third child, a girl named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u], on [name_u]June[/name_u] 24th. She joins brothers: [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] IV “Kade” and Kolter [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

4 Likes

Third [name_m]Bates[/name_m] baby in the last two weeks :grin: I like her name

Last [name_m]Bates[/name_m] baby of the year

1 Like

Ne-Yo and [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] [name_m]Renay[/name_m] welcomed their third child together, his fifth, a girl named [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. She joins brothers: [name_m]Roman[/name_m] Alexander-Raj, Shaffer [name_f]Chimere[/name_f] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and sister [name_f]Madilyn[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

1 Like

They’re expecting a baby girl.

[name_f]Cardi[/name_f] B and Offset are expecting their second child together, his fifth

1 Like

Actors [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] McGregor and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Winstead welcomed a baby boy, [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] (don’t know if it’s a nickname for a longer name). It’s their first child together. McGregor has 4 daughters from his previous relationship, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f], Jamyan, [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Anouk[/name_f].

11 Likes

I love the names [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] McGregor chooses! [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] is :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Sher[/name_u] and [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Cron-DeVico are expecting twins.

1 Like

[name_f]Freida[/name_f] [name_m]Pinto[/name_m] and [name_u]Cory[/name_u] Tran are expecting their first child, due in the fall.

1 Like

[name_u]Gal[/name_u] Gadot and [name_m]Jaron[/name_m] Varsano welcome their third daughter named [name_f]Daniella[/name_f]. She joins big sisters [name_f]Alma[/name_f] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f].

9 Likes

Her husband name is Yaron or Jaron?

Some sites say Yaron others Jaron

1 Like

According to wiki both names are correct.

1 Like

[name_f]Yvonne[/name_f] Strahovski and [name_m]Tim[/name_m] Loden are expecting their second child.

2 Likes

Part 3
Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 3

2 Likes

It can be bought over the counter- or a derivative can- because I’ve seen it in CVS.

Ahh must be banned in NZ specifically then!