Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 2

[name_u]Arie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] named the baby boy [name_u]Lux[/name_u]. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girls name is currently unknown.

2 Likes

Geez why does this man like have babies with different women at the same time

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared to ask, but how do you say that? :flushed: Mix-oh-lie-dee-an?

1 Like

The girl name starts with a S.

So their son was born on [name_u]June[/name_u] 4th and his name was [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] Kan! [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is exactly the kind of vintage British name I expected and his middles are after his grandfathers. I love it!

2 Likes

Lauryn ā€œPumpkinā€ Shannon and Josh Efird are expecting a boy to be name Bentley Jameson

4 Likes

Senna James & Lux Jacob

12 Likes

[name_u]Senna[/name_u] after Formula 1 pilot [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] [name_u]Senna[/name_u]?

It wasnā€™t mentioned on Laurenā€™s IG post, but knowing [name_u]Arie[/name_u] and his racing, itā€™s quite possible.

Usain Bolt just posted that he and his partner Kasi Bennett had twin boys named Saint Leo and Thunder, who are siblings for Olympia Lightning.

Usainā€™s middle name is St Leo which is a nice honor and it looks like they are calling the baby by the full name, Saint Leo. Iā€™m curious why Thunder doesnā€™t seem to have a middle name.

9 Likes

So one of his sons is [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and the other one is [name_u]Thunder[/name_u] Bolt?? Iā€™m going to need to take several seats :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Their daughter is [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Lightning[/name_f] Bolt. So they have a [name_u]Thunder[/name_u] Bolt and a [name_f]Lightning[/name_f] Bolt! I kinda feel like [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] was left out of the themešŸ˜…

7 Likes

[name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] Thielen welcome daughter [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] joining brothers [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

5 Likes

Sennaā€¦ isnā€™t that a herbal laxative that is so powerful it canā€™t be bought over the counter :eyes:

2 Likes

I love their names!

1 Like

Aja Naomi King and Dan King welcomed their first child, a boy, in May

YouTuber [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Loeppky and her husband [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] have welcomed their third child, a baby boy named [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. He joins siblings [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].

11 Likes

I donā€™t know who they are but I am crushing on their sibling set! Such a gorgeous set of names :heartpulse:

1 Like

His name is [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m] and he was born on 27th [name_f]May[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Tori[/name_f] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] and [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] welcomed their third child, a girl named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u], on [name_u]June[/name_u] 24th. She joins brothers: [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] IV ā€œKadeā€ and Kolter [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

4 Likes