Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 2

[name_f]Mena[/name_f] Suvari and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] welcome their first child, a baby boy named [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] recently.

2 Likes

[name_u]Nev[/name_u] Schulman and [name_f]Laura[/name_f] Perlongo are expecting their third child. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will join big siblings [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m].

3 Likes

[name_f]Kara[/name_f] Keough and [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] Bosworth welcomed their third child, [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]Mack[/name_u], on [name_f]April[/name_f] 4th. He joins sister [name_m]Decker[/name_m] and late brother McCoy

1 Like

Itā€™s lovely to see celebrities go with something as classic as [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. Itā€™s almost more shocking than a celebrity calling their child [name_u]Powerful[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f]!

5 Likes

[name_f]Lauryn[/name_f] ā€œPumpkinā€ [name_u]Shannon[/name_u] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m] Efird are expecting their second child in [name_u]July[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Erin[/name_f] and [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Napier[/name_m] from HGTVā€™s Home Town are expecting a daughter due in about a month. Big sister is [name_f]Helen[/name_f].

3 Likes

[name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u] De La [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] are expecting twin boys they join sisters [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_u]Powerful[/name_u] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] and brothers [name_u]Moroccan[/name_u] and [name_u]Golden[/name_u]

1 Like

Terrified Excited to see what names they choose!

5 Likes

Does twins run in his family?

The chance of (fraternal) twins is based on motherā€™s family so I donā€™t think it affects

[name_f]Brenda[/name_f] Song and [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] Culkin welcomed their first child, a son, named [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Song Culkin on [name_f]April[/name_f] 5th.

6 Likes

Macklemore and [name_f]Tricia[/name_f] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] are expecting their their child. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will join big sisters [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f].

4 Likes

[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_m]Robertson[/name_m] welcome their second child, a baby girl, named [name_f]Ella[/name_f] recently. She joins big brother [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

2 Likes

Ella Kathryn

2 Likes

The flow :grimacing:

Most of these are so out there!!!

No idea. If I remember correctly this first set were from IVF. I know that increases the chance of multiples.

1 Like

[name_m]Tan[/name_m] and [name_m]Rob[/name_m] [name_f]France[/name_f] are expecting their first child, due in the summer.

3 Likes

The Deru Family is expecting their 5th child, a girl, to join [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Cooper[/name_u], [name_u]Porter[/name_u], and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

Who are they? Thatā€™s the parents names?

Theyā€™re a YouTube family. I think the parents are [name_u]Landon[/name_u] and [name_u]Julie[/name_u] but I donā€™t know for sure