Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 2

The Voice [name_f]Season[/name_f] 7 winner [name_m]Craig[/name_m] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m] [name_m]Boyd[/name_m] and wide [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] welcome a daughter, [name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u], in [name_f]April[/name_f]. She joins brothers [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], [name_m]Graydon[/name_m], [name_m]Boston[/name_m], and sister [name_u]Dakota[/name_u].

Chef [name_f]Christina[/name_f] Tosi and husband [name_m]Will[/name_m] Guidara welcome a daughter, [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] “Frankie”, who was born in [name_u]March[/name_u]

5 Likes

[name_m]Abram[/name_m] [name_m]Boise[/name_m] (MTVs the Challenge alum) and wife [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Missie[/name_f] welcome a son named [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Young[/name_m] in [name_f]April[/name_f].

[name_f]Perrie[/name_f] Edwards and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] Oxlade-Chamberlain are expecting their first child.

4 Likes

(sorry if this has been posted, but I didnt see it!)

Actress [name_f]Samira[/name_f] [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] and screenwriter [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] Morelli welcomed a daughter on [name_f]April[/name_f] 11th. Her name is [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

8 Likes

[name_f]Deena[/name_f] Cortese and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Buckner welcomed their second son, [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u], on [name_f]May[/name_f] 1st. He joins older brother [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] “CJ”.

I completely agree! Was so surprised to see their choice of George!! I’m secretly hoping they call her [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_m]Carlos[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] PenaVega welcomed daughter [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] recently. She joins brothers [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] (I believe).

3 Likes

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] Jeffreys and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Stefanovic welcomed their second child, a boy named [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u], on [name_f]April[/name_f] 7. He joins brother [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]Karolina[/name_f] Kurkova and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Drury[/name_m] welcomed their third child, a girl named [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], on [name_f]April[/name_f] 26. She joins brothers [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

3 Likes

Ndamukong and [name_f]Katya[/name_f] Suh welcomed twin boys, [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Rudolph[/name_m] Bongjo and [name_u]Khari[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] Fombuh, on [name_u]March[/name_u] 26

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] Dreyer is expecting her third child to join brothers [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

1 Like

They are having a baby boy.

1 Like

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] Dreyer?

1 Like

Yes.

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_m]Robertson[/name_m] and [name_u]Christian[/name_u] Huff welcomed their first child, a girl named [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], on [name_f]May[/name_f] 11th.

4 Likes

I seriously love her name so much!

Ludacris and Eudoxie Bridges are expecting their second child together, his fourth.

[name_m]Conor[/name_m] McGregor and [name_f]Dee[/name_f] [name_m]Devlin[/name_m] welcomed their third child, a boy named [name_m]Rían[/name_m]. He joins brother [name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. and sister Croia.

YouTuber Colleen Ballinger (also known as Miranda Sings) is pregnant with twins! the babies will join big brother Flynn :two_hearts:

7 Likes