Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 3

British TV presenter and “media medic”, Dr [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], welcomed a baby boy called Lisbon [name_m]Lion[/name_m] recently. She met her husband in Lisbon and his middle name refers to her little “lion cub”.

I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

YouTubers [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] have named their little boy [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

[name_f]Meaghan[/name_f] Rath and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] Cutmore-Scott are expecting their first child in six weeks.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Johannson and [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Jost[/name_m] are expecting their first child together, her second.

4 Likes

[name_m]Drake[/name_m] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] just revealed that he and wife [name_f]Janet[/name_f] von Schmeling welcomed a baby boy sometime earlier this year. This is the first child for both. No name announced yet though.

1 Like

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] and wife [name_f]Renee[/name_f] welcomed a daughter on [name_u]June[/name_u] 28th. Her name is [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and she joins brother [name_u]Revel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Makai[/name_m].

5 Likes

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] is expecting her second child with [name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Ervin[/name_m]. They already have a son, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

3 Likes

[name_f]Colleen[/name_f] is having a boy and girl

4 Likes

[name_u]Lisa[/name_u] Cimorelli had her daughter earlier today (7/17) but no word on name yet

2 Likes

I’m convinced her girl is going to Posey Lark (even though her other daughter is Poet Lake which is quite similar). :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

[name_f]Yasmyn[/name_f] Switzer- [name_f]Girl[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Golding[/name_m] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Lo[/name_f] named their daughter [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]. She was born in [name_u]March[/name_u]

7 Likes

[name_u]Halsey[/name_u] and Alev [name_u]Aydin[/name_u] just had their baby, [name_m]Ender[/name_m] [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] [name_u]Aydin[/name_u] :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Boy or [name_f]Girl[/name_f]?

1 Like

i’m not actually sure it doesn’t say, [name_m]Ender[/name_m] sounds quite masculine to me but could definitely work for a girl.

1 Like

i’ve just read a few articles about the baby. [name_u]Halsey[/name_u] uses she/they pronouns and has spoken about finding a new perception on gender so it’s possible that they’re not releasing the baby’s sex or just not making a big deal out of it.

either way i really like the name!

Such a cool name choice! Congrats to them.

1 Like

[name_u]Toni[/name_u] Garrn and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] Pettyfer welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_f]Malaika[/name_f] last week.

2 Likes

jessa seewald just had her baby, but no news yet on name or gender. wonder if it’ll match up to the likes of [name_m]Spurgeon[/name_m] or be more chill like [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

4 Likes

I think it will be more like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

With [name_u]Henry[/name_u] they put the ‘weird’ name to the middle spot,
With [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] they went with a completely normal name,
So I guess they are done with weird names

2 Likes