Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 3

If it’s a girl, the baby will likely have a normal name

1 Like

Yeah I guess we’ll find out if they’re done with the weirder long names

1 Like

It’s a girl named [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elliana[/name_f].

I did not expect this name

10 Likes

Oh wow. I didn’t see that coming! I thought it was a boy haha

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] are especially cute together! I’m getting cottagecore or rustic farm vibes :two_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_u]Shawn[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]East[/name_u] welcomed their second child, a boy. He joins sister [name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

7 Likes

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] Roloff are expecting their first child, a boy.

2 Likes

Baby is named Lily

4 Likes

[name_f]Lauryn[/name_f] “Pumpkin” [name_u]Shannon[/name_u] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m] Efird welcomed their second child, a boy named [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], on [name_u]July[/name_u] 21. He joins sister [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

6 Likes

[name_f]Tiffany[/name_f] [name_m]Thornton[/name_m] and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] Capaci welcomed their second child together, her fourth, a girl named [name_f]Kimber[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u], on [name_u]July[/name_u] 21. She joins brothers [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] [name_m]Cash[/name_m] and sister [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Darby[/name_u] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] welcomed their first child, a boy, on [name_u]July[/name_u] 10

2 Likes

[name_f]Ilana[/name_f] Glazer and [name_u]David[/name_u] Rooklin welcomed their first child in [name_u]July[/name_u]

Dama and Oni Gradinariu welcomed their seventh child, a boy named Ezra, on June 30. He joins brother Samuel and sisters: Amelia, Esther, Evelyn, Eliana(triplets) and Leia

1 Like

He’s called [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_u]Seven[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] watched their name reveal video, honestly i’m not a huge fan personally. what do you think? xx

I really don’t like it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

surely! it’s way too kardashian i think having either saint or seven would have been alrightish but both names together especially with swift is a bit much. and if they have other kids they’re going to have to have names that are equally out there you can’t have saint seven and lily grace or something :joy:

2 Likes

[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] Lapkus and [name_m]Mike[/name_m] Castle welcomed their first child, a girl named [name_u]Holly[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Chris[/name_u] and [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] Ballinger announced their son’s name will be [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]

11 Likes

Sweet! I bet they will put [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_u]Edward[/name_u] on the birth certificate, though. They did the same for [name_m]Luke[/name_m]!

6 Likes