Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 3

All the names in this post confuse me, haha. [name_f]Do[/name_f] they have Italian heritage?

1 Like

From a quick search, I don’t think they have any Italian heritage but [name_m]Iam[/name_m] not sure.

1 Like

Mrs. Midwest (Caitlin) and her husband are expecting their second child, a son, in early [name_u]January[/name_u] 2022. He will join big brother [name_m]Boden[/name_m] “Bodie”.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know her husband name and their last name? Thanks

Caitlin Ann Huber and Grant Richard Huber, I believe! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Bee[/name_f] Shaffer (Anna Wintour daughter) and [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] Carrozzini are expecting their first child.

2 Likes

[name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] (Twenty One Pilots) and his wife [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_m]Black[/name_m] are expecting their second child. A sibling to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u].

5 Likes

Macklemore and [name_f]Tricia[/name_f] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] welcomed their third child, a boy named [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], in [name_u]August[/name_u]. He joins sisters [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Koala[/name_f]

7 Likes

[name_u]Kaya[/name_u] Scodelario and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Walker[/name_u] are expecting their second child.

4 Likes

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and husband [name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Ervin[/name_m] are expecting twin boys. They already have a son called [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

5 Likes

[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and husband [name_m]Edoardo[/name_m] Mapelli Mozzi have announced the birth of their daughter. They have yet to release her name.

She will be joining her half brother [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Woolf[/name_m], known as Wolfie.

9 Likes

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Cimorelli and her husband [name_u]Max[/name_u] welcomed twinboys on 12 september called [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] ‘Leo’ [name_u]John[/name_u].

4 Likes

Blackbear and [name_u]Michele[/name_u] Maturo are expecting their second child, a boy. They already have a son named [name_u]Midnight[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1 Like