Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 4

[name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] and [name_m]Chad[/name_m] [name_u]Paine[/name_u] are having a girl. Her name is [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]. She’s due in [name_u]January[/name_u]

3 Likes

[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] and her husband [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] named their daughter [name_f]Eureka[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f]. Very interesting choice.

4 Likes

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know when she was born??

Ru Paul’s drag race immediately came to my mind

3 Likes

[name_u]Jamie[/name_u] Chung and [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] Greenberg recently welcomed twins.

1 Like

Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodríguez are expecting twins. They’ll be Ronaldo’s 5th and 6th child and Rodríguez’s 2nd and 3rd child

1 Like

[name_m]Brock[/name_m] and [name_u]Adel[/name_u] [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] recently welcomed their first child, a girl, named [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Bee[/name_f] Shaffer and [name_m]Francesco[/name_m] Carrozzini welcome their first child, a baby boy named [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] Sozzani on [name_u]October[/name_u] 25.

2 Likes

[name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] and [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] are expecting their first child, a boy name [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]. He’s due in [name_u]November[/name_u]

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] Witton and her husband [name_m]Dan[/name_m] are expecting their first child in [name_f]April[/name_f] 2022.

[name_u]Scott[/name_u] Speedman and [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] Hofmann welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_u]Pfeiffer[/name_u] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] on [name_u]October[/name_u] 26.

1 Like

[name_m]Criss[/name_m] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] and his wife Shaunyl [name_m]Benson[/name_m] welcomed their third baby, daughter Illusia [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] Sarantakos, on [name_m]Friday[/name_m], [name_u]November[/name_u] 5. They also have sons [name_u]Johnny[/name_u] Crisstopher, 7½, and Xristos [name_u]Yanni[/name_u], 2½.

1 Like

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Sher[/name_u] and [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Cron-DeVico recently welcomed twin boys.

1 Like

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] & [name_u]Pasha[/name_u] Kovalev have welcomed their second daughter [name_u]Noa[/name_u], sister to [name_u]Maven[/name_u]

6 Likes

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] Wickersham and [name_u]James[/name_u] Badge [name_u]Dale[/name_u] are expecting their first child, a boy, next month.

Fundie baby name news: Jeremy and Audrey Roloff’s baby is named Radley Knight. MN is Jeremy’s mother’s maiden name. I wonder if either has ever read To Kill A Mockingbird

wasn’t boo radley the hero of the novel? surely that’s a good connection. i’ve heard worse fundie names tbh.

1 Like

I think it’s ironic considering their bigotry.

Oh my gosh this is how much I don’t know celebrities. I only know…

1 Like

[name_f]Colleen[/name_f] Ballinger and [name_m]Erik[/name_m] Stoklin welcomed their twins on 6th [name_u]November[/name_u], although they were due the 27th of [name_u]December[/name_u]. A boy and a girl, no names announced yet. Big brother is [name_u]Flynn[/name_u].

10 Likes