Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 1

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_m]Bob[/name_m] [name_u]Morley[/name_u] are expecting their first child.

4 Likes

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] Huntington-Whiteley and [name_m]Jason[/name_m] Statham welcomed their second child, a girl named [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], on [name_u]February[/name_u] 2. She joins brother [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

9 Likes

[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Garcia[/name_u] gave birth to a lovely baby girl named [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u].

4 Likes

[name_u]Jodie[/name_u] [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] and [name_u]Christian[/name_u] Contreras are expecting their second child. They have a daughter.

[name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Tarantino[/name_m] and [name_f]Daniella[/name_f] Pick are expecting their second child, due in the next few months

They’re called Malachi and Roman.

9 Likes

[name_f]Marla[/name_f] Sokoloff and [name_m]Alec[/name_m] Puro welcomed their third daughter, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f], on [name_u]February[/name_u] 6th. She joins sisters [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

7 Likes

Eve and Maximilian Cooper welcome their first child together, his fifth, a baby boy named Wilde Wolf Fife Alexander Somers Cooper on February 1. he joins big brother Cash and big sisters Lotus, Mini and Jagger.

7 Likes

[name_u]David[/name_u] [name_m]Faustino[/name_m] and [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u] [name_m]Bronson[/name_m] have welcomed their second child, son [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_m]Bronson[/name_m]. He joins sister [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

1 Like

Maverick and Jasmine Chiswell named their son Midnight :stars:

13 Likes

[name_u]Anderson[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] Maisaniu welcomed their second child, a boy named [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. He joins brother [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]

10 Likes

Midnight?! It’s kinda cool.

2 Likes

[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] Kirkham welcome their second child together, his third, a baby boy on [name_u]February[/name_u] 2. He joins big sisters Baby-Rae and [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] announced her sons name [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Ahhh love it! By far my favourite Kardashian/Jenner baby name.

6 Likes

I saw somewhere that his nickname is going to be Mid. Not so sure about that choice…

Mine too! Great name, and I love it with a W surname, might as well go all out :wolf: Also secretly very relieved it’s not Valentine :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

wolf is so cool!! it’s unique enough to be distinctly ‘kardashian’ but not in a forced ‘i’m a celebrity so i have to give my child a crazy name way’.

stormi and wolf sound so strong as a sibset!!

11 Likes

[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]?

1 Like

It was a speculated name for him

1 Like