Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 2

baby Joseph is named Junie!! :heart:

will update when there’s an official announcement, as I’m not sure yet if Junie is her full name or just a nickname!!

(ps, not that it matters, but Jenna’s last name is also Joseph, Black is her maiden name!! :blush:)

3 Likes

[name_m]Cristiano[/name_m] [name_m]Ronaldo[/name_m] and [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m] just welcomed girl/boy twins, but unfortunately the baby boy sadly passed away. Nothing else has been announced. :dove:

15 Likes

I just heard this and am so sad for them, what an incredibly difficult thing to bear :broken_heart:

6 Likes

her name is [name_f]Junie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] :sparkling_heart:
(and they call her [name_f]Junie[/name_f] B!! her big sister calls her [name_f]Junie[/name_f] Bug :pleading_face:)

4 Likes

[name_f]Trisha[/name_f] Paytas is expecting a girl

1 Like

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Lima[/name_f] is having a boy

It’s a boy named Rydin

His name is [name_m]Ryden[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m].

3 Likes

He has two middle names?

I think [name_m]Paul[/name_m] is the surname.

His surname is Sturtevant. [name_m]Paul[/name_m] is Aaron’s middle name

2 Likes

Oh ok. Then according to her Instagram pic he has two middles.

I think he may use his middle as his last name officially. His daughter is [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Paul[/name_m].

2 Likes

[name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] and [name_f]Priyanka[/name_f] Chopra’s daughter’s name is Malti [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Chopra [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. She was born in [name_u]January[/name_u]

15 Likes

[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Cage[/name_m] has revealed that his new baby will be a girl they’ll call [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_u]Augie[/name_u] “Lenny”.

11 Likes

I’ve seen other people post tiktok/social media influencers, so hope this is okay!

the Daugh family (Bailey & Curtis), welcomed their newest [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] within the last few days. She joins big brothers [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], and [name_u]Franklin[/name_u]!

9 Likes

[name_f]Do[/name_f] they name their sons after presidents or is just a coincidence?

2 Likes

just in case you wanted to add middles, their full names are: [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Emanuel[/name_m], and [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]!

yes, all their boys are named after presidents, and their daughter is named after a first lady :blush:

6 Likes

Youtuber [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] Ovenshire (known almost exclusively as Joven) and his wife [name_f]Kate[/name_f] welcomed a daughter, [name_f]Gwendoline[/name_f] Eads Ovenshire “Gwen”, a few days ago!

her big brother, Orwyn, is an angel baby :heart:

6 Likes

[name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] has announced he welcomed his second child via surrogate, baby girl [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Cohen[/name_u]! (And I love her name!)

9 Likes