Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 3

Derick and Jill (Duggar) Dillard welcomed their third son, named Frederick Michael “Freddy”, on July 7 He joins brothers: Israel David and Samuel Scott “Sam”

Meaning of the name for them:
The name Frederick also holds special meaning for us since it’s Derick’s name with “Fre” added to the front, to make “Fre-derick.” Similarly, Derick’s name is a variation of his late dad’s name, Rick, that his parents created by adding “de” to the front of Rick to spell, “de”-“rick,” literally meaning son “of” (de) Rick. We were excited to settle on the name Frederick and incorporate both Derick’s and his dad’s name, by just adding “Fre” to the beginning of Derick’s name.

15 Likes

That’s actually a great name! I was anticipating another -el name. Though they did keep a bit with a theme of [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], [name_u]Sammy[/name_u] and [name_u]Freddy[/name_u]! Not sure if they actually use those nicknames but yeah.

1 Like

British tv presenter [name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_u]Huntley[/name_u] and husband [name_u]Kerr[/name_u] Okan welcome son [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Abi[/name_u].

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite Duggar name so far

1 Like

[name_m]Matt[/name_m] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] recently welcomed their first child, a son. No other information has been revealed yet.

not sure if this counts as a celebrity but youtuber [name_u]Christy[/name_u] Gior and husband [name_m]Ed[/name_m] welcomed a baby boy last month. name not been announced yet but older siblings are [name_u]Ace[/name_u], [name_f]Avaya[/name_f], [name_u]Eliyah[/name_u] (g), [name_f]Lilly[/name_f], and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f].

[name_m]Ed[/name_m] Sheeran and [name_f]Cherry[/name_f] Seaborn’s second daughter is called [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] [name_m]Seaborn[/name_m] Sheeran. Big sister is [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Antarctica[/name_f].

19 Likes

Wow they have awesome taste (and) in names!

1 Like

[name_f]Alona[/name_f] [name_u]Tal[/name_u] and [name_m]Marcos[/name_m] Ferraez are expecting their second child. The baby will join sister [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

1 Like

I didn’t even know that she was pregnant! Congratulations to the family :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Khloe[/name_f] Kardashian and ex-partner [name_m]Tristian[/name_m] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m] are reportedly expecting their second child, via surrogate. The child should be due maybe next month due to the reported conception month of [name_u]November[/name_u].

She confirmed

1 Like

They are going to have a boy

2 Likes

[name_u]Joe[/name_u] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m] have welcomed their second baby, a girl, little sister to [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. No name yet!

14 Likes

Exciting! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is gorgeous, I’m expecting something equally on-trend and kind of hipster homespun :womans_hat:

5 Likes

[name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] Chmerkovskiy (professional dancers from Dancing With The Stars) are expecting their first child, due in [name_u]January[/name_u].

5 Likes

Canadian Olympian and World [name_m]Champion[/name_m] figure skater [name_f]Meagan[/name_f] Duhamel and her husband [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] Marcotte welcomed their second daughter [name_f]Miya[/name_f] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (pronounced Me-ya) who joins big sister [name_f]Zoey[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] Sharapova and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Gilkes welcomed their first child, a boy, named [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], on [name_u]July[/name_u] 1st

5 Likes

[name_m]Matt[/name_m] and [name_u]Abby[/name_u] named their baby [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u]

6 Likes

I love [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]! It was sort of my guess after people in the comments pointed out that a blanket they showed had his initials on it.

1 Like