Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 3

[name_u]David[/name_u] and [name_u]Maria[/name_u] Henrie welcomed daughter [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] today.

6 Likes

[name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_m]Dave[/name_m] Annable are having another girl.

1 Like

[name_f]Juliana[/name_f] Custodio, from 90 [name_u]Day[/name_u] [name_f]Fiance[/name_f], and boyfriend [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] Obscura, welcomed a baby boy, [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (I’m unsure if Obscura is really his last name. Also unsure if baby has 2 middle names or if [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is his last name)

1 Like

Since we have posted about other YouTubers as well, [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] and [name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_f]Swannie[/name_f] named their baby girl [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]. She joins big sisters [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] (an angel) and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and big brothers [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u].

12 Likes

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_m]Jared[/name_m] are expecting baby #4 in [name_u]January[/name_u] to join brothers [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u], and [name_u]Tommy[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]

3 Likes

Former [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] McGuire actor [name_u]Clayton[/name_u] Snyder & his wife [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_m]Edwards[/name_m] welcomed their first child, a son [name_u]Howard[/name_u] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] Snyder “Howdy” who is named after Clayton’s grandfather.

11 Likes

Ethan Craft has a baby and I don’t know why this is so odd to me? :joy:

3 Likes

YouTuber [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] De Force gave birth to a baby boy, [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]. His sister is [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

4 Likes

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] Slaton from 1000 lb sisters welcomed her second child, a boy named [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], brother to [name_m]Gage[/name_m] [name_m]Deon[/name_m].

4 Likes

I saw a report that they named her [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! If true, I think it works really well with [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

10 Likes

British tv presenter [name_u]Declan[/name_u] ‘Dec’ [name_u]Donnelly[/name_u] and his wife [name_u]Ali[/name_u] Astall have welcomed a son named [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Alphonsus[/name_m]. He joins big sister [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u].

Fans are particularly delighted with the name as it seems [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is in honour of his presenting partner, [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] ‘Ant’ McPartlin.

5 Likes

Another YouTuber but the name was interesting so….

[name_f]Milena[/name_f] and [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] Ciciotti welcome their third child, a baby girl named [name_f]Avangeline[/name_f]. She joins big sister [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] and big brother [name_u]Ari[/name_u].

4 Likes

Nick Cannon and Bre Tiese welcomed their first child together, his 8th, a boy, on June 28. He joins sisters: Monroe and Powerful Queen and brothers: Moroccan Scott, Zion Mixolydian, Zillion Heir, Zen Scott and Golden Sagon

1 Like

His name is [name_u]Legendary[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u].

3 Likes

YouTubers [name_u]Jess[/name_u] & [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Conte welcomed daughter Makaiah [name_u]Lou[/name_u] on [name_u]July[/name_u] 21

1 Like

Definitely not the worst name of Cannon’s kids. But it’s still bad

3 Likes

[name_f]Juliana[/name_f] captioned the post on Instagram “Benjamin [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] Custodio”. So baby’s last name is Custodio, i think.

That was not the original caption, thank you for checking. I’m glad she updated for those of us who were curious :sweat_smile:

[name_f]Becki[/name_f] [name_m]Newton[/name_m] and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] Diamantopoulos are expecting their fourth child. They have a son and two daughters (no names for any of them, although based on the caption from the Instagram post announcing her arrival, the third baby is possibly named Hope?).

Well, he’s nothing if not consistent