Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 3

I’m wondering how many of them will change their names once they are able.

1 Like

[name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m] and his fiance Aree welcomed their first child together, his fourth, [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m]. She joins big sisters [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

22 Likes

Surprisingly, one of my favourite celebrity baby namers! Once again, [name_u]Jack[/name_u] doesn’t disappoint. [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] is gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Oooh [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is so sweet (pun intended). I especially love it with [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as a sibling.

1 Like

Oh no that spelling is not cute :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yet another interesting Youtube name…

Youtubers [name_u]Connor[/name_u] and [name_f]Liana[/name_f] named their son Koazy. He has no middle name.

2 Likes

[name_f]Gina[/name_f] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m] and [name_u]Joe[/name_u] LoCicero are expecting their first child

1 Like

YouTube and Tiktok creators the Anxiety couple, [name_u]Scott[/name_u] + [name_f]Haydee[/name_f] welcome a baby boy yesterday. He joins big brother [name_u]Jayden[/name_u] + Skylr. Name has not been announced.

1 Like

[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Giavasis and [name_m]Nash[/name_m] [name_u]Grier[/name_u] welcome their second child, a baby girl named [name_u]Noa[/name_u] on [name_u]July[/name_u] 27. She joins big brother [name_m]Malakai[/name_m].

11 Likes

I love the name [name_u]Noa[/name_u]!

3 Likes

[name_m]Derik[/name_m] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Beeston are having a baby girl :heartpulse: Big brother is [name_u]Jack[/name_u].

4 Likes

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] welcomed a baby girl, [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], on [name_u]July[/name_u] 22 :two_hearts:

11 Likes

That makes me think of flavored medicine!

1 Like

That needed a spoiler alert, I hadn’t seen their gender reveal yet :joy:

1 Like

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are expecting their fourth child

3 Likes

I think it’s worth acknowledging this will be ‘another baby’ for [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] and [name_u]John[/name_u] as they have stated, as they sadly lost their third child.
I know how important the right language can be around baby loss, especially in a naming community.

8 Likes

I was going to mention that maybe that should say fourth child, but I wasn’t sure how to word it!

I also personally think he should be added to the siblings list in the main post, his name is [name_u]Jack[/name_u] :heart:

6 Likes

Sorry about that. I fixed the main post and my post informing their pregnancy. Thank you for letting me know. I’m going to make sure that doesn’t happen again

6 Likes

[name_m]Tom[/name_m] & [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] (from TikTok/mealssheeats baby is the size of a ___ videos) named their daughter [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_f]Ryleigh[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Bobby[/name_u] and [name_f]Tori[/name_f] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] welcomed [name_f]Cambree[/name_f] [name_u]Layne[/name_u], she joins Brothers: [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] IV “Kade” & [name_m]Kolter[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] and sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u]

1 Like