Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 3

Titoker [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and husband [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] welcomed their 3rd child. Sex and name have not been disclosed yet. This little one joins their son, [name_u]Fern[/name_u], and their angel daughter [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

3 Likes

[name_f]Khloe[/name_f] Kardashian and [name_m]Tristian[/name_m] Thompsonā€™s son has been born. No name to report yet.

iā€™ve been checking her tiktok a lot recently to see if sheā€™s had the baby, and just saw she did! i am so exited to see the little beans name :))

[name_m]Travis[/name_m] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f] (Bates) [name_m]Clark[/name_m] are expecting their first child, due in 2023

3 Likes

Rydel Funk gave birth to a baby girl. Brother is Super

2 Likes

Update - baby seems to be a boy named Cashew

I sincerely hope thatā€™s just a nickname :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

She was calling him Shew as a nickname :worried:

Disappointed, I donā€™t like that tiktoker but [name_u]Fern[/name_u] is such a sweet name I expected something better

Iā€™m not a fan either but couldnā€™t help but be invested in finding out how her unassisted birth went :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s very surprising! I am not a fan of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] but I have to admit I love [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Fern[/name_u]. Cashew is definitely a bold choice.

2 Likes

i thought it was gonna be a fruit name! interesting. definitely more out-there than both aurelia and fern. i canā€™t say i like it.

Not sure how active she is these days but a celebrity is a celebrity.

[name_f]Olesya[/name_f] Rulin, from High School Musical, and her husband, [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f], welcomed their first child, a daughter. The little one is named [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f].

12 Likes

she still acts! I just saw her in a show the other day!! :blush:

[name_f]Ondine[/name_f] is so stunning, Iā€™m so happy to see it used!! :heart:

1 Like

I donā€™t really watch tv so wasnā€™t sure. Good for her :slight_smile: it is a really pretty name! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard it before!

Name is [name_f]Sweetie[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_m]Jared[/name_m] are having a girl

1 Like

[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Lutz[/name_m] and [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_m]Lutz[/name_m] welcome a baby boy named [name_u]Kasen[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] on [name_u]August[/name_u] 10. He joins big sister [name_u]Ashtyn[/name_u].

Also forgot to post that [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] named her son [name_u]Glorious[/name_u]! He joins big sisters Baby-Rae and [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] Bailon-Houghton and husband, [name_u]Israel[/name_u], have welcomed a son, [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]. He is their first child together but has siblings [name_f]Mariah[/name_f], [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] (m) and [name_u]Israel[/name_u], through his dad.

5 Likes