Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 3

I find this one interesting! Backstreet boy, AJ McLean’s 9yo daughter changed her name from [name_f]Ava[/name_f] to [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].

AJ’s wife wrote on her instagram, “For those asking (…) Elliott’s name change is not a gender thing.(…) She wanted something unique that no one else had (There are so many Ava’s) I didn’t really see the harm in respecting her desire to be unique. Come to think of it, it’s a little odd that as parents we choose names for people we haven’t even met yet and expect them to forever identify as that person!”

15 Likes

British TV presenter and media journalist, [name_u]Stacey[/name_u] [name_m]Dooley[/name_m], is pregnant with her first baby with partner [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_m]Clifton[/name_m]. They met on Strictly Come Dancing when they were coupled up and won the show, with [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] being a professional dancer.

2 Likes

For some reason, i thought that [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] was a more popular name.

1 Like

[name_u]Shia[/name_u] LaBeouf and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] Goth announced the name of their daughter, [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], she’s 5 months old

6 Likes

Spanish soccer player [name_f]Marta[/name_f] Corredera welcomed her first child, a girl named [name_f]Ona[/name_f].

3 Likes

US swimmer [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] and wife [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] welcome their 2nd daughter, [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], sister to [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_f]Jaquelyn[/name_f]

[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] Duggar and his wife [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] Duggar are expecting there first child.

3 Likes

Update - [name_u]Baby[/name_u] appears to not be named Cashew, but actually [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

7 Likes

I feel more relieved than I should…Not a fan of Alice but Fern and Sage are the sweetest brother names.

7 Likes

Abbie and Josh Herbert are having another baby to join sister Poppy James

Edit: autocorrect

2 Likes

honestly, i’m slightly disappointed :sweat_smile: i was starting to like cashew, but sage is even cuter with fern!

1 Like

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] McDonnell and [name_u]Pau[/name_u] Gasol are expecting their second child, a boy. They’re already parents to [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Lima[/name_f] and partner [name_u]Andre[/name_u] Lemmers welcomed their first child together son [name_u]Cyan[/name_u]. [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] has two other children [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] & [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] with her ex-husband.

4 Likes

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] Facinelli and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] welcomed their first child together, his fourth, on [name_u]September[/name_u] 5. The baby joins sisters: [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

1 Like

He is named after their favorite color

[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Cooke[/name_m] Maroney’s son is named [name_m]Cy[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

14 Likes

[name_u]John[/name_u] and [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (Bates) [name_m]Webster[/name_m] are expecting their fifth child, due in 2023

2 Likes

Is [name_m]Cy[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] his first & middle, or first & last name?

She only shared the baby first name and the inspiration behind it

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I read too (no mention of Lawrence).