Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2022, Part 4

[name_u]John[/name_u] and [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (Bates) [name_m]Webster[/name_m] are expecting a boy

2 Likes

[name_m]Tom[/name_m] Hiddleston and Zawe [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] welcomed their first child. Name and gender weren’t revealed

7 Likes

[name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Kail welcomed their second child together, her third. Name and gender weren’t revealed. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] joins sister [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and brother [name_m]Hart[/name_m]

5 Likes

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Crosby[/name_u] and [name_m]Jake[/name_m] Ankers welcomed their first child, a girl named [name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], on [name_u]October[/name_u] 14.

9 Likes

I thought I heard somewhere that it was a boy; however; I do not know for sure and may very likely be wrong.

@BellaC Could you please try to update your list better/get things more accurate? I notice quite a few mistakes. Here’s a couple.

First, [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] Sullivan’s daughter is [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], not Aiofe [name_f]Bea[/name_f].

Second, you forgot to update [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Tommy[/name_u] Fury’s baby’s gender. They announced in early [name_u]October[/name_u] that it will be a girl.

2 Likes
  • Alona Tal and Marcos Ferraez welcomed their second child, a girl named Bailey, on September. She joins sister Charlie

Thank you for reminding me! I was supposed to do that for a while, but I kept forgetting

1 Like

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_m]Maynard[/name_m] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] welcome there there fifth child together, her sixth, a baby boy named [name_m]Jones[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] on [name_u]August[/name_u] 31. He joins big sisters [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ricki[/name_f] and big brothers [name_m]Gibson[/name_m], [name_u]Jennings[/name_u] and [name_u]Gatlin[/name_u].

3 Likes

[name_u]Joss[/name_u] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] and [name_u]Cody[/name_u] DaLuz welcomed their second child, son named Shackleton [name_m]Stoker[/name_m], on [name_u]October[/name_u] 18. He joins sister [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Melissa[/name_f]

2 Likes

oh okay! you’re fine, no worries! i didn’t mean to be rude by any means, just trying to remind you.

1 Like

[name_u]Lindsay[/name_u] is having another girl! :sparkling_heart:

NHL player [name_m]Matt[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] (New [name_u]York[/name_u] Islanders) and his wife [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] Esiason welcomed their second daughter, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], on Nov 1. She joins big sister [name_u]Windsor[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “Winnie”

4 Likes

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_m]Maynard[/name_m] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] recently revealed she quietly welcomed son [name_m]Jones[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u], who was born with Down Syndrome, on [name_u]August[/name_u] 31st. She also has daughter [name_f]Ricki[/name_f] (who she shares with her late fiance, NASCAR driver [name_u]Ricky[/name_u] Hendrick), 17, sons [name_u]Jennings[/name_u], 7, [name_m]Gibson[/name_m], 6, [name_u]Gatlin[/name_u], 5, and daughter [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “Nola” [name_f]Belle[/name_f], 2, with husband [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m].

3 Likes

Ricki’s full name is [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Riddick[/name_m] if I remember correctly

2 Likes

I didn’t think that was necessary :slight_smile:

I love all of their children’s names, every time they have another I’m reminded!

1 Like

[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] & [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] haven’t announced their son’s name yet but on one of her IG pictures from her baby shower the name [name_u]Addison[/name_u] is written so that could be his name. I think [name_m]Reginald[/name_m] may have been mentioned as a joke in passing somewhere.

1 Like

[name_f]Chanel[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] [name_u]Coast[/name_u] and [name_m]Dom[/name_m] Fenison welcomed their first daughter on [name_u]November[/name_u] 2nd. No name has been announced, to my knowledge.

2 Likes

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_m]Robertson[/name_m] Huff and husband [name_u]Christian[/name_u] are expecting their second child in [name_f]May[/name_f] 2023. They are already parents to daughter [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u].

2 Likes