Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2023, Part 1

Spanish [name_u]Duke[/name_u] and Duchess of Huéscar welcomed their second daughter, a girl named [name_f]Sofía[/name_f] on [name_u]January[/name_u] 10th. She joins older sister [name_u]Rosario[/name_u].

3 Likes

They’re expecting a girl.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Casiraghi and husband [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] Rassam are expecting their second child together, her third. She is already mom to 9 year-old [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] and 4-year-old [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m].

4 Likes

Journalist, Strictly winner and TV personality [name_u]Stacey[/name_u] [name_m]Dooley[/name_m] has given birth to her first child with dancer [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_m]Clifton[/name_m]. They named her [name_f]Minnie[/name_f].

No other info yet.

10 Likes

[name_f]British[/name_f] cyclists Dame [name_f]Laura[/name_f] & [name_m]Sir[/name_m] [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Kenny[/name_m] are expecting their second baby after two miscarriages. They have a son called [name_m]Albert[/name_m].

3 Likes

[name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Legend[/name_u] and [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] [name_f]Teigen[/name_f] welcome a baby girl and her name is [name_f]Esti[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f].

15 Likes

Cuuute! From the name page for Esti…

“In [name_u]French[/name_u] [name_f]Canada[/name_f], it’s an untranslatable swear word.”

Curious how bad this swear word is!

1 Like

According to google it means “host” but apparently it’s supposed to signal anger? I’m not sure exactly but everywhere I’ve looked says it means host but it’s also a swear word.

[name_u]Dani[/name_u] Dyer, winner of [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Island[/name_u] UK and daughter of [name_f]British[/name_f] actor [name_u]Danny[/name_u] Dyer, is expecting twins. She has a 2 year old son, [name_m]Santiago[/name_m], who they call [name_m]Santi[/name_m].

1 Like

Apparently it’s from the religious sense of the word “host”, considered a curse word traditionally because of blasphemy (like “damn” in the US I suppose)

2 Likes

[name_u]Shay[/name_u] Mooney, of the country band Dan+Shay, and wife [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] Billingsley welcomed their 3rd child, son [name_m]Abram[/name_m] [name_u]Shay[/name_u]. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_m]Abram[/name_m] joins big brothers [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_m]Ames[/name_m].

4 Likes

[name_f]Megan[/name_f] McCain and husband [name_m]Ben[/name_m] Domenech welcomed their second baby girl on [name_m]Thursday[/name_m], [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] McCain Domenech. Big sister is [name_u]Liberty[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

8 Likes

Former NBA player [name_u]Pau[/name_u] Gasol and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] McDonnell welcomed their second child, a boy, named [name_u]Max[/name_u], on [name_u]November[/name_u] 30. He joins sister [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]

2 Likes

Actor [name_u]Joey[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] Cope welcomed their first child together, his third, a girl, named [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], on [name_u]January[/name_u] 16. She joins sisters [name_u]Charleston[/name_u] and [name_u]Liberty[/name_u]

4 Likes

It’s the equivalent of “ah sh—“, it’s used when something doesn’t go your way, like you’ve stubbed your toe or fallen.

In Québec, parts of the church/religious terms are used as curse words, whereas in English, it’s more bodily functions. This particular spelling is the swear word, whereas Estée, is pronounced differently in French (Esti = ess-tee, Estée = ess-tay), and has a totally different meaning.

It has a pretty sound/pretty meaning, but I definitely cringed when I heard it. My dad’s family is Québecois, lol.

7 Likes

[name_u]Ireland[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] and RAC are expecting a baby girl.

1 Like

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] and [name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] announced their son’s name, [name_f]Aire[/name_f]. He joins sister [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]

5 Likes

YouTubers Keren Swan and Khoa Nguyen (From KKandbabyJ) are expecting their fifth child, a girl. She will join brothers: Jackson, Landon, Sutton and Hanson

PS: If anyone knows their full name let me know. Thanks

1 Like

YouTubers [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_m]Jared[/name_m] Mecham (From [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and Jared) welcomed their fourth child, a girl, named [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. She joins brothers: [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] and [name_u]Tommy[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] Brooksbank are expecting their second child this summer. The baby will join brother [name_u]August[/name_u].

12 Likes