Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2023, Part 2

[name_u]Robert[/name_u] DeNiro has announced that he welcomed his 7th child recently.

3 Likes

[name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] [name_u]Perry[/name_u], singer and formerly of The Band [name_u]Perry[/name_u], and her husband [name_u]Johnny[/name_u] [name_m]Costello[/name_m] are expecting their first baby in [name_u]August[/name_u] and have announce it will be a boy and his name will be [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Costello[/name_m].

7 Likes

Supermodel [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] Skriver and “The Cab” frontman [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] DeLeon are expecting their first child

2 Likes

Hahaha it was to us too! [name_f]My[/name_f] cousins and I watched it tons as kids, how we grew up might have resembled it a little too.

And yes, definitely a sign to add [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] to your list. I love it! I know of one little [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] and affectionately gets called [name_u]Whit[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[name_u]Justis[/name_u] Mustaine (son of Megadeth’s [name_m]Dave[/name_m] Mustaine) and his wife [name_f]Angela[/name_f] are expecting a baby girl :two_hearts:

[name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] and ASAP [name_u]Rocky[/name_u] named their son RZA Athelston, he was born on [name_f]May[/name_f] 13. They are currently expecting their second child

3 Likes

Oh I really like it. Cool name.

Robert De Niro announced his 7th was a baby girl born on April 6th. She is named Gia Virginia Chen De Niro, mom is his girlfriend Tiffany Chen.

Gia joins siblings from various other partners - Drena, Raphael, Julian, Aaron, Elliot, and Helen.

5 Likes

[name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_m]Vander[/name_m] of Selling [name_u]Sunset[/name_u] fame and husband [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] welcomed a baby girl [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]. She joins big brother [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] and sister [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and comes after two pregnancy losses, one late term at 38 weeks. It was just announced she was expecting, but she actually had her already!

3 Likes

[name_u]Trace[/name_u] & [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] announced today that they’re naming their baby boy [name_u]Ryker[/name_u] [name_u]Cruise[/name_u] - due in [name_u]September[/name_u]

1 Like

Scottish beauty influencer [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and husband [name_u]Jack[/name_u] McCann, welcomed a baby girl called [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] on the 9th of [name_f]May[/name_f].

5 Likes

Bringing Up [name_m]Bates[/name_m] stars [name_u]Erin[/name_u] and [name_m]Chad[/name_m] [name_u]Paine[/name_u] are expecting their 6th child. The baby will join brother [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Steven[/name_m] “Carson” IV and sisters [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] came here to say this, another little [name_u]Romy[/name_u] :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

2 Likes

"Dancing With the Stars” pro [name_f]Witney[/name_f] [name_u]Carson[/name_u] and her husband [name_u]Carson[/name_u] McAllister welcomed their second child, a boy, born on [name_f]May[/name_f] 13. The baby joins big brother [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] “Leo”

1 Like

Actors [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] Malen welcomed their second child, a boy named [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 27. He joins brother [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

4 Likes

Olympic gymnast [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] Sacramone and former NFL player [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] welcomed their fourth child, a boy named [name_m]Cavanaugh[/name_m] [name_m]Ty[/name_m], on [name_u]March[/name_u] 27. He joins sisters [name_u]Sloan[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Keshia[/name_f] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] Pulliam named her son [name_m]Knight[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], he joined sister [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

1 Like

i remember cackling when i read they named their kid kevin mcallister. glad they call him leo, lol. there can be only one.

6 Likes

His name is [name_u]Jet[/name_u] [name_u]Carson[/name_u].

[name_m]Just[/name_m] read his name is [name_u]Jet[/name_u] [name_u]Carson[/name_u] McAllister